Author Topic: Surgeon for Mild Gynecomastia  (Read 2496 times)

Offline esec

Hi all,

I have had gynecomastia for 5 years now and approaching 20 years old it's highly unlikely to go away.

It's present in the following form, localised to just the nipple area:
  • 3cm wide disk shape lumps
  • 2cm deep lumps
  • Causes raised "conical" shaped nipples
  • Pretty sure no fat from feel and my build

I am considering surgery for removal under local anaesthetic within a few months and wanted to see if there are any recommendations for surgeons around London/Hertfordshire/Nottingham area.

Thanks!

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Well Dr. Karidis is based in London and thought to be one of the best in the country.

I think he only performs surgery under general anaesthetic though - as do most other surgeons I'd have thought.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Dr. Karidis in London, or Mr Levick in Birmingham (who did me) are reconed to be the best 2 in the UK, probably Europe, with hundreds of verifiable good results between them.

There are cheaper, indeed much cheaper, options: but it seems you get what you pay for, and it's your body that you've got to live with for the rest of your life - so do your homework and chose wisely!

Offline qazwsxedcrfvtgb

• Posting Member
Pretty much exactly the same as me. Localised tissue under the nipple and no fat. I went with Levick in Birmingham and am pleased with the results so far. I personally think that it should be a cheaper procedure if you have just gland removal but like Donut said its worth going for a certified UK surgeon Karadis or Levick. With their sheer amount of testemonials you would be foolish not to go with them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024