Author Topic: 35 years of gyne ending tomorrow.  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Techhie

• Posting Member
  • The Best Decision I ever made! FlatChest Rules!!
Hello. I have been reading a ton of posts and posting only a tiny bit but I am so glad to have found this site.
I am 53 and my boobs showed up when i was around 15-16. I remember trying to puncture them so they would go away.
Unlike some of you folks I let them get in the way of many areas of my life. I curtailed or ended many activities in my life and basically went into hiding. Changing my shirts to ones with double button down pockets. Never ever wearing a T-shirt in public. ETC! You know the drill.
Fast forward to two years ago. I decided that I was done with porking up and designed a diet for myself and subsequently lost 100 pounds and during that 2 year stretch seriously got into body building. In the course of that new adventure I came across two things. One, the term BT's.
The other....that as my chest muscles grew, my boobs became more prominent!!! So, i started googling the term to find out what BT's meant. And ended up here at this wonderful place and in surgery tomorrow morning.
That's it for the moment and thanks for taking the time to read this post.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 05:41:30 AM by Techhie »
9.0 weeks Post-Op! And talk about Excellent Results! WhewHew!!!

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
Congratulations on your surgery! We'll all think of you! Your time has come!!!!! Congrats!  ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
I remember trying to puncture them so they would go away.  

i forgot i even tried that once myself.  probably wasn't very smart, but we can be desperate men  :D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Techhie

• Posting Member
November 1st, 2006. The beginning of a new life for this dude.
The results of my surgery 5.5 weeks ago are incredible, more than I was ever expecting.
I will be posting more info and pre-and post- pics here once i get my ducks in a row.
And. If anyone desires a referral to a Surgeon in the Seattle area, I would be happy to gift you information. I am so happy my heart guided me to my PS. He is truly an artist! My results have transformed my chest. Amazing!!!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I know that feeling very well.  Congratulations!!!   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes, same here...  Congrats dude!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Techhie

• Posting Member
Thank you both very much!!!! Mr. Nip and John!!!!!

Offline nitewatch

• Posting Member
I remember reading something similar. A young teen had gynecomastia and his PS would not do work on him, so he removed the gynecomastia himself with a scuple. I think the thought has crossed all our minds at least once, regardless of if we'd do it or not.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024