Author Topic: Good surgeon in Austin, TX?  (Read 2410 times)

Offline bw3

Hi all,  finally deciding to get the surgery done.  Didn't see a local 'find a doctor' section so I'm posting here.

I remember coming to this forum when I was in my teens and recognizing that what I had was perfectly normal, well, not normal but common. For me, it's the nagging puffy nipples version of gyno. I put the issue on the backburner for years and just dealt with it, being mindful of clothing choice and temporary fixes like pinching etc.

Still, years later, I see how much it's affected everything.  My posture, my comfort level taking off shirt, even my comfort level with a shirt.  It's a stupid problem to have and I'm ready to get rid of it.

So I'm looking for a doctor experienced in the Austin area. From what I gather, it looks like a combination of liposuction and excision of a gland under the areolas.  Where should I be looking to get the right guy for the job?

Offline guitarguy777

I just booked gyno surgery with Dr. Caridi - he is in Austin -- YouTube him he has tons of gyno videos

Offline Dr. Robert Wilcox

• Doctors
  • Posting Member
    • Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas
Dr. Dr. Wilcox is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that has been in practice for over 20 years in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area.

The gynecomastia correction is our number one procedure that is performed here at our facility. Having completed over 1000 gynecomastia surgeries, this procedure is approximately 80% of our patient base. Dr. Dr. Wilcox developed his own technique in 2006 and it has proven to have a high success rate for patient satisfaction.  See More On Gynecomastia

At the time of your consultation the Doctor will discuss the procedure as well as give you an exam. After the exam and a plan has been established, you will then receive a personal itemized price quote. The quote will include the surgeon fee, anesthesia fees, operating room fees, 1 post-op laser scar treatment as well as all follow-up visits pertaining to this procedure. We Also offer an "Out Of Town Protocol" for patients that live out of town.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024