Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 6418 times)

Offline Busty

I would appreciate your reactions to my gynecomastia.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:17:08 PM by bustymale »

hammer

Yes, you definitely have a large set of male breast enlargement there! It is apparent that you haven't had years of non support like me and have them hanging half way down to your waist like I do! It 60 mine need one tough bra to hold them up and firm, lol!

You definitely will be better off with a good bra!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Damn Busstymale!  Are you sure your not a woman?  You certainly have what most would call a feminine shape and a lot of it.  
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Busty

What do you think my bra cup size is?

manno1

I say cup size got be at least a D nice pair there dude 

hammer

I would say a DD

Offline Busty

Yes, I am a DD.

When I went in for a bra fitting, the sales associate said my breasts were self-supporting, so support not as big an issue as you would normally expect for a person like me with big breasts.  She used the gender neutral term, person.

She said I could even get away with going braless, but that in a bra,  I would feel better with less jiggling and bouncing and that I would look better with a more rounded shape and no more high beaming.  She said many customers wanted uplift, but I already had a nice lifted look. She said she was impressed at how perky my breasts, especially given how very large.

She said she was frankly amazed by my bust, which was her only reference to my gender, and even then, only oblique.

She also stressed the importance of full busted people like me always wearing a bra for good breast health.

Offline SideSet

I can see how she was impressed and amazed, as you clearly have large female breasts with feminine nipples even.

I also agree with her that a natural, rounded shape is most attractive and that you would be less provocative without the movement on your chest and your nipples?

Offline SideSet

Oh, one other thing. You have beautiful breasts that any woman would love to have. I am assuming you have a lot of glandular tissue because they look quite firm.   Am I right?

Offline Busty

Thank you for the compliments, hammer, Athena, manno, and sideset,  I am struck by the different reaction I have gotten to my picture this time with my hair removed from my chest compared to when I posted a couple years ago with hairy breasts.

Last time, I ended up deleting the thread because I got all kinds of mean comments including being compared to a silverback gorilla, including from a commenter who is supportive this time.

It was traumatic and hurtful then, but it was a factor in convincing me to try getting my bust waxed.  When I did, I was shocked by how clear it became that my breasts had an obvious female shape, with such now visible feminine nipples.

I now feel my breasts are quite attractive without any hair.  You now seem to, also.  I welcome more reactions.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:17:13 PM by bustymale »

Offline SideSet

I never said anything like that, nor would I, as it is reprehensible behavior.  As I said before, I think you have amazing breasts most women would kill for.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Bustymale;
I wish my much smaller 36B breast stood up like that.  I don't even have feminine nipples.  I am indeed jealous.  I just want a pair of C cups that look as good as your DD's do. 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi guys and yes you have a great pair , I wish mine were that perky but alas   
the poor things sag to the point where I can ho;ld a fat majic marker under them .

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I tried the old pencil test and now I can't find the pencil. Perky is certainly not in my breast vocabulary.  I only wish they were< 

hammer

There are some of us that can hold a pencil BOX! I can use mine for hand warmers, I was just showing Debbie last week that mine cover my entire hands! I can put one under each breast and its "look mom, no hands"!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024