Author Topic: Bought my first (of many to come!) Pair of women's pants  (Read 9184 times)

Offline SideSet

Now that you are retiring, you must try leggings, at least for around the house.  So comfortable and soft. 

aboywithgirls

If any of you are interested, look into jeggings! They look like jeans but feel like leggings. I love ❤️ them. Torrid has some great ones that you can try on in the store!
😉🥰🤗😍💋
your sis
Sophie

Offline SideSet

Confused old man

So many have talked about Gloria Vanderbilt jeans I had to try them...wow..nice fit and very comfortable. 

Dudewithboobs

Funny story to me at least today. I laid my clothes out last night for work today it’s casual day as we are moving with another office in switching spaces so they encouraged as a perk to wear comfortable clothes. I laid my joggers and t shirt out socks and all and woke up realized I forgot my underwear. Went to my room, none isn’t he drawer, went to laundry room, none folded, well my jeans are in the wash as are my dress pants and can’t go commando in these so I went to Walmart on the way to work and got some boxers. As most male depts are this is right across from the women’s. I figured I don’t wear a bra daily even though I should and don’t need a new one but why not. Went to my go to brand found my size grabbed a new color and started to leave. On my way to exit stage right from the dept my eyes caught the panty wall. I never 
really thought about wearing panties before. I’ve seen them dozens of times here prior shopping and of course just in general and wore some before as a 
teenager but not really since. Very comfortable in my boxers. But seen a pack of 10 for same price as a pack of 3 boxers. Soooo I grabbed them instead just to see lol on the other side of the wall was the jeans and such and figured no one is really here so why not browse. Men’s jeans I buy have the stretch fabric now women’s often had growing up the separated the two and figured if there’s a style that isn’t feminine I’ll see how they fit. Found some Levi’s with male style and no design and stitching on pockets indicating female so tried them on. Was kinda impressed how well they fit and felt. I tried them on with a pair of the panties I grabbed and loved how easy the pants went on. No bunching or tugging of boxers no straightening things out. Just tucked in place pull on and activate comfort lol. 
Can’t say these will be my go to jeans by any means but I definitely wore them out of the store tag in hand to pay for and I’m known for wearing same clothes at work cause just don’t invest in that side of my wardrobe and two people already asked if I got new jeans and when saying yeah got them this week they gave their compliments I was like I work with a pretty conservative office and feel if they knew they were women’s the compliments would not been given. Anyways thought I’d share as I’ve been pretty pro active against men wearing panties and women’s pants and clothes and irony serves as it usually does here I am at work in women’s pants panties and a new bra. 4 years ago never thought I’d be wearing this to work lol

aboywithgirls

DWB,
Congratulations on your purchases! I know what you mean. They are definitely comfortable. At least more comfortable than anything in the men's department. 

I wore women's clothing to work for years before transitioning. The only real drawback was the pocket thing. I had used a women's style cellphone case that was more like a wallet for years before I gave in and decided that a purse was more  practical. 

I thought that no one noticed what I was wearing, however my slacks had no pockets, some were side zips, my tops had darts which were great because they accommodated my boobs but any one who gave me a second look knew what I was wearing. 

Yes, women's clothing had always been a better fit since puberty. I had started incorporating women's outerwear about 20 years ago and for the last 10 has been exclusively women's clothing. I was never given rude comment at work, only compliments. I knew that the girls at work knew so keep an ear out for the girls using terms like, "top or blouse" and if they are looking you over and saying "that looks cute on you" or if they ask you  where you got something you're wearing. These are somethings that I can speak to from experience. I can also say from experience is that it made no difference to anyone but me because I was comfortable. 

Sophie 🤗🥰❤️👩‍🦰

Dudewithboobs

Lol thanks for making me hip to the lingo. I probably wouldn’t have thought twice on that if I heard anything. I didn’t buy any tops I can’t imagine needing a blouse or top from the women’s department but did buy a couple tank tops to see if they fit better than men’s tank tops they looked the same cut and such. They were 3 for 8 so got one of each neutral color.
We just moved to a new office and I’m in a cubicle with a larger partition padded by myself while everyone else is on other side of room pretty much so no real worry of anyone seeing me so doubt anyone will compliment or say anything no one really visits out and about much in the office. But definitely makes wearing a bra much more at ease. 

aboywithgirls

I openly wore a bra for decades to work before  transitioning. The sky never fell, the earth never  opened and swallowed  me. The topic was  either never  brought up or just casual talk not different than typical girl talk in the office. I didn't mind, it kinda goes  with the territory. 

Dudewithboobs

Yeah you had boobs from a younger age I developed at 30 grew a little more at 31 and a little more at 33 and lately things are filling in a lot more on the sides and insides and overall. My breast growth to others is in real time not new to the office hi I’m the guy with t**ts nice to meet y’all lol. So I get more concerned as things grow I’m far from feminine just kinda an adjustment as I feel them getting bigger and notice things getting in the way now and noticing my profile projection but I could care less overall though I’m ok with it all 

aboywithgirls

I've had my girls in a bra for well over 30 years. I still find them getting in the way. I'll open my car door and swing the window jamb right into them. 

The good of it is with women's slacks or jeans having limited pockets, your bra makes a safe, secure spot for your ID, some cash, even a cell phone when you're  wearing  the right  top.

I'm happy for you that you are accepting of your breasts. I've always enjoyed having mine. 

❤️Sophie 

Dudewithboobs

Lmao I can only imagine someone’s face if I was like damn where did I put my wallet and then was like oh yeah hunch over to reach in and pull it out of my cleavage lol. At 183lbs now 5’11 definitely would make for a fun story lol maybe or day. 
I always heard how much they get in the way but never really bought in to it but the recent growth I have to reach in often when not in a bra and pull them to the middle to get out from under my arm and leaning in to do some tasks feel them hit surfaces and such. 
Accepting has just been gradual guess this is what it is. 

aboywithgirls

Lmao I can only imagine someone’s face if I was like damn where did I put my wallet and then was like oh yeah hunch over to reach in and pull it out of my cleavage lol. At 183lbs now 5’11 definitely would make for a fun story lol maybe or day.
I always heard how much they get in the way but never really bought in to it but the recent growth I have to reach in often when not in a bra and pull them to the middle to get out from under my arm and leaning in to do some tasks feel them hit surfaces and such.

Accepting has just been gradual guess this is what it is.

The struggle is real! When you mentioned that your boobs sometime make their way into your arm pits. That was why I will either wear a leisure bra to bed or my nightie or night gown will have built-in support that keeps the girls from running wild while I'm trying to sleep 😴 

🥰👭🤗👩‍🦰
Sophie 

Dudewithboobs

That they are until a woman or significant other who never seen a man or their man in a bra finally see it and go hmmm lol I’m just embracing it as much as I can they are growing and it is what it is. I put my bra on today and seen a defining line that wasn’t the cup and was instead my boobs pushing out over the top. I had a tigger shirt on yesterday and braless and passed a mirror and laughed cause his eyes were 3D now. 
Felt rebellious today so in our new office while I got pretty much total privacy anyone can still walk around and by our enclosed cubicles. Decided to adjust my bra to give a little more lift did a scoop and swoop and unbuttoned my shirt polo buttons and pulled the collar apart just a little. Been a very long last week and this week I feel the thrill and playfulness of showing a little cleavage is a fun distraction. 

Offline taxmapper

I've had my girls in a bra for well over 30 years. I still find them getting in the way. I'll open my car door and swing the window jamb right into them.

The good of it is with women's slacks or jeans having limited pockets, your bra makes a safe, secure spot for your ID, some cash, even a cell phone when you're  wearing  the right  top.

I'm happy for you that you are accepting of your breasts. I've always enjoyed having mine.

❤️Sophie
As I have said before to many women who I have talked about this with....
I discovered the joys of seat belts! 

As of late, I have been buying pants with stretch for several reasons, but fit seems to be applying more. Straight leg jeans have been a norm for me all my life, but now I am finding that some jeans no longer fit well and look like a really bad bag day on me. 
I have only purchased one pair (I posted a phot before) of women's Lee's but have been looking at another pair here soon.   

I also have a few pairs of leggings, and recently put them on to look in the mirror and saw slightly wider hips and thighs than I thought. 

The process is slow and a bit uncomfortable at times, but as long as you accept it, I think the aura of an individual begins to morph normality into it and people simply dont notice. 

Its when you sweat over it and try to hide it that things pop out. 

p.r.1974

I have been wearing jeans from the other side of the aisle for a while but hadn't really gotten into leggings much. However, my friendly sa that I first opened up to purchasing for myself at Lane Bryant pointed me in the seamless Livi leggings. I must say, they are quite comfortable, and I can get away with wearing a black pair out of the house with a long-untucked button down and boots. And the world did not stop turning.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024