Author Topic: My Story  (Read 2113 times)

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Hey guys, this is my first time posting here and I just wanted to thank all of you for all the helpful and motivational information that is on this site. If it wasn’t for me discovering this site a year ago, then I would have never got the courage to actually do the surgery.

I first noticed a small lump under my left nipple when I was 13. It wasn’t very noticeable at all so it didn’t bother me. A year later I got the same small lump in the other side. I still was able to go shirtless when I needed to, but I wasn’t comfortable. Then when I was 15 they became more puffy and fatty. Ever since then I hid my problem from EVERYONE. No more swimming pools or beaches :'( I’ve always been very athletic and fit and I started lifting weights when I turned 18. I’m 19 now and have a near ideal body besides my chest. If u were to walk past me on the street u would have no idea whatsoever that I have gyne, even with wearing tight fitting shirts (mostly dark colors with a black wife beater underneath which helps a ton)  anyways back to my story...

I went to my family doctor when I was 17 and he said to wait it out. I waited a year and still no difference. I then went to an endocrinologist and we did the hormone/testicle test and everything was fine. He referred me to a general surgeon and this guy was a total not a nice person. He was unaware of my knowledge of gyne thanks to this website. He tried telling me that it’s a common procedure and that a plastic surgeon isn’t needed. When I asked him if he had performed this before he said no but that it was no big deal and he started discussing payment options immediately???  :o

If it wasn’t for this site I probably would have went with this guy bc of how close he was. Instead I told him I wanted a second opinion and found a highly qualified plastic surgeon who does this procedure on a weekly basis named Dr. Heil in Pittsburgh PA. He was very very friendly and he actually once suffered from gyne himself so he knew where I was coming from (he even showed me a pic of him pre op and then showed me his actual chest now)

I got the surgery yesterday and I am very confident that everything will look near perfect when healed. I recommend Dr. Heil to anyone near the Pittsburgh area. I owe so much to this site in helping me get the confidence, motivation, and the information needed to make the right decision. I will post before and after pics when I get them from the doctor!

Thanks everyone,
                   Matt
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
The total for the surgery was $3,600...and another $75 for the first office visit. I am happy so far, but i still feel the two small lumps under the nipples. im not sure if that will go away with time or not? Pics soon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024