Author Topic: Cant Help but notice...  (Read 7373 times)

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
well I took the first step... made the call schedualed the consult. you wernt kidding about him being booked, I got september 25th.

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
thats with fielding by the way

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
well I took the first step... made the call schedualed the consult. you wernt kidding about him being booked, I got september 25th.

My wait time for the consult was 4 weeks. Then another 6 weeks for surgery.

Geeze, if your 'consult' wait is 12 weeks, it must be that or more for the Op wait. You should call Leslie every week or so to see if there has been a cancellation.

BTW.... Congrats on making the 'Call' dude....

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
Hey Grandpa B,

I am roughly one week from surgery.  Do you think you can give me any advice to prepare myself.  I'm actually quite scared about going under the knife and the whole anethesia thing is something I've never encountered before.

Also, should I also talk to my PS about revisions and possible costs if things dont go like planned?

Thanks mate.

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member

My wait time for the consult was 4 weeks. Then another 6 weeks for surgery.

Geeze, if your 'consult' wait is 12 weeks, it must be that or more for the Op wait. You should call Leslie every week or so to see if there has been a cancellation.

I would have asked about cacellations but I wont be able to have the surgery untill next year anyway, due to work and current schedual.  I'd love to have it done and over with now but it would be a lot easier if I waited untill at least jan/feb.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey Grandpa B,

I am roughly one week from surgery.  Do you think you can give me any advice to prepare myself.  I'm actually quite scared about going under the knife and the whole anethesia thing is something I've never encountered before.

The best advice I could give you is....  Don't worry dude! The chances of something adverse happening from the use of anesthesia is slim to none.  ;)

Also, should I also talk to my PS about revisions and possible costs if things dont go like planned?

Sure! Revision issues is definitely something you should discuss with your PS.

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024