Author Topic: Turning 18 with questions  (Read 1956 times)

Offline sparklets

Hi, I will be 18 in a month.  I used to be overweight but have been relatively skinny for the past 3 years.  My gyne has decreased but is still present.  the part that bothers me most are the puffy nipples.  I dont know what to do.  I can afford the surgery but i dont want to waste me summer in bed recovering, and i also dont want to have to recover from the surgery when im in college.  Is there anything you guys suggest that can help me?  Even the slightest bit of a decrease would cause me to not get the surgery.  I do drink alot of sodas.  I also exercise daily.

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
Just let you know that most recovery times are relatively short, about 8 weeks... I am sure you got enought to recover before the summer hits... if you choose to go ahead.

best wishes!
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Unless your breasts are large enough to fill a bra, you might simply get on with living.

I would suspect that you notice them much more than does anyone else.  That is probably true of all of us here, at least to some degree.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Bah go for the surgery if you want during the summer. Chances are you wouldent be taking off your shirt either way. I'm three days post op and I'm already capable of leaving the house and going shopping. I had puffy nipples and I know how much they suck in the summer. Hope this helps.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The 17 year old who already had surgery at someone elses expense says: go for the surgery.

The 68 year old who has had it since beore the 17 year olds parents were born and who pays his own bills says: get on with your life.

There has to be a lesson here somewhere.

I guess the differences in our attitudes actually has many reasons besides who is paying for the surgery. You see the surgery has only been available for about 20 years. From my perspective, that is a short time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024