Author Topic: Growing Boobs  (Read 9056 times)

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
Here are a couple of pictures that show where my breast development stands. I'm really enjoying the experience. Not quite big enough to require a bra but beginning to bounce a bit so it probably won't be long.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 01:09:04 AM by Miguel Delgado MD »

Offline SideSet

Oh, you belong in a bra. Female shaped breasts with feminine nipples. Quite perky. Could easily be mistaken for a woman’s bust

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
Oh, you belong in a bra. Female shaped breasts with feminine nipples. Quite perky. Could easily be mistaken for a woman’s bust
I'm happy to be seen as having a woman's breasts. I think they're pretty.

I would like to try a bra with good side support. Much of their mass extends into my arm pits and I'd like to put it all up front where they belong.

Offline Johndoe1

If you have a lot of tissue in your pits, then you definitely what to swoop and scoop. It is amazing how much more fuller they become in a bra and how much more comfortable wearing a bra is.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

You should feel proud. And, once you start wearing a bra, you will feel so comfortable looks so good that you will wonder why it took you so long  

you have breasts like a woman and need to wear a bra like a woman does 

And you will do all the things the bra that woman does, like scoop and swoop, Look for bras that give you nice support, uplift, and shaping because you’ll want to show your bust at its very best just like a woman does 

hammer

Yep, those are breast! There is no bout a doubt it, lol! 

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
Thanks so much guys. I bought a couple of cheap bras on Ebay and learned about scoop and swoop. It does make a big difference. I've not thought mine were big enough to need a bra because they don't bounce enough to cause discomfort. The glands are well-developed which makes them quite firm. The only discomfort that might have something to do with my breasts is some chafing where the breasts rub against my arms. Have any of you experienced that?

Offline SideSet

I get chapped nipples if I go braless a lot.  The chafing comes from my nipples rubbing on the insides of my tops as my breasts constantly jiggle when braless 

Offline Johndoe1

The only discomfort that might have something to do with my breasts is some chafing where the breasts rub against my arms. Have any of you experienced that?
YES! I need side support myself to pull the tissue forward enough so that my arms don't rub the sides. There are many women who need the same support. It is more common than you might think.

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
The only discomfort that might have something to do with my breasts is some chafing where the breasts rub against my arms. Have any of you experienced that?
YES! I need side support myself to pull the tissue forward enough so that my arms don't rub the sides. There are many women who need the same support. It is more common than you might think.
That must be it - thanks. Now I need bra recommendations. I'd like to buy the right bra and try wearing it all day.

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
I get chapped nipples if I go braless a lot.  The chafing comes from my nipples rubbing on the insides of my tops as my breasts constantly jiggle when braless
So far, I don't have enough movement to irritate my nipples. My problem is on the sides.

Offline Johndoe1

That must be it - thanks. Now I need bra recommendations. I'd like to buy the right bra and try wearing it all day.
Look for bras that have "side support". It will be in the description of the bra. I am wide set and shallow but fairly round on the outer sides of my breasts like many women's breast. I started noticing it about 3 or 4 months after I started wearing a bra and swooping and scooping into the cups. I seemed to have had a lot of tissue in my arm pits that I never knew about and after some time of swooping and scooping it into the cups, it altered my shape from a cone like shape to a more full rounded look like a women's breast and hence my arms started running into my breasts. It appears I had more breast tissue that I originally thought and that ultimately pushed my size to a DD/DDD depending on the bra. I mentioned it to my fitter and she looked and said that she could see my shaped had changed. She also said that is not uncommon as weight change and age will cause that and she had just the bra that could fix that and while it pulled my bust more forward, and more female like with a little more projection since the tissue is pulled forward, physics demand that the tissue has to go somewhere if you move it, I no longer run my arms into my breasts. That is one of the reasons there are so many different kinds of bras. No two breasts are alike and depending on the bra, you can shape your chest to look anyway you want. That is why some bras work with some tops and the same bra doesn't work with other tops. You have to have the right bra for the right top for the look you are wanting, including a look that doesn't put the girls on display but you get the support you need without looking like a guy in drag. I have learned that women are masters of disguise when it comes to displaying or not displaying their breasts and I am trying to learn some of those hacks for myself. What I have found is that women do not always put their breasts on display like most men think they do. They are there, but you don't notice them and then other times, boobs are you see. Sneeky!

Offline SideSet

Perfectly said, Johndoe!

Offline Johndoe1

Full disclosure, I admit there are times when I don't mind the girls in their full glory on display. Those are usually around people who know and accept my bust and I will wear tops that show off what I have. That's what I do around the house. Just easier to dress. But if I am going out to a place with large crowds, I will tone down the girls so they "don't arrive before I do". If you look you can see I am not flat chested, but the eye is not drawn to the girls. You are more likely to not even notice. That's a trick told me by a female friend who knows and she was right! It really works!

Offline ilikemytits

• Posting Member
Full disclosure, I admit there are times when I don't mind the girls in their full glory on display. Those are usually around people who know and accept my bust and I will wear tops that show off what I have. That's what I do around the house. Just easier to dress. But if I am going out to a place with large crowds, I will tone down the girls so they "don't arrive before I do". If you look you can see I am not flat chested, but the eye is not drawn to the girls. You are more likely to not even notice. That's a trick told me by a female friend who knows and she was right! It really works!
I will have a very hard time not being able to go shirtless in the summer. If it were up to me, being topless would be just fine either for men or women. It's just way more comfortable. If I have to cover, I'd prefer something minimal to cover the nips, like A Brazilian triangle swim top. Anything more than that will be too hot.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024