Author Topic: 36 and finally I'm loving my boobs  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Gentleman

I had gynecomastia since I was 12 years old, I remember our lovely family doctor picked it up when he was doing a check up for athsma. I remember the discust in my fathers eyes, the shame he felt that his son had developed breast tissue. When we left the doctors surgery it was never mentioned again. I suffered quite badly through my teenage years, I was very self conscious and was very ashamed of my body. When I was with friends I swam with my t-shirt on and I was very frightened to take off my shirt in the locker room at school for fear of the other boys seeing my breats. For a while I thought I'd grown out of it, my chest got flatter when I was 16 as I grew taller and into my skin, but the rubbery glandular mass, about the size of a squash ball, never went away. In my 30's my wieght fluctuated and my boobs are back. My long term girlfriend has always teased me for having breasts and she would pinch them, never understanding that my nipples are extremely sensitive, despite my calls to stop, she would never aknowledge that my nipples were as sensitive as female breasts. Over the last few years I've recognised that there is nothing wrong with feminity in a man, it's a beautiful, harmonius thing that we have been largely deprived of expressing because of social conditioning. My girlfriend was away over the last few nights with work and so for the first time I went to the department store and bought everything I need to crossdress, along with my first bra and panties. I also bought a wig from a market store. I gathered everything up and hurried home to put on my new panties, my new bra, panty hose, make up, lipstick and a beautiful slip. I have never felt so completely amazing, liberating and fun in my life! Adrenaline pumped though my viens all night and I stayed up til sunrise posing in the mirror and taking selfies, my breats were beutiful and proud for the first tim in my life I felt comfortable with my body and I actually looked super sexy too! I had to go to work today and I've worn my new bra underneath my workshirt and jumper, it feels so supportive and right, I've also got my new panties on, I can't believe how soft and confortable they are. I feel sexy for the first time. I'm starting to think that I'd like to be a woman because now I love my boobs and I'd actually like them to get bigger. Now I just have to break it to my girlfriend and I hope she will understand and be supportive of my new found love of womanhood. 

hammer

It is great that you have accepted your gynecomastia and that is just what this forum is for! It is for men who what support in accepting their gynecomastia or men who would like to find a good qualified surgeon to remove their enlarged breast. However, this is not a forum to come to to discuss crossdressing beyond the use of bras basically,  because here we say that "bras are made to support breast and it doesn't matter if the breast are on a man or a woman".

I hope this helps in understanding the mission of this forum! 

p.r.1974

Gentleman, I am glad that you have found a way to accept yourself as you are! Acceptance has been a difficult journey for many of us. While this forum does tend to be focused on the struggles of those that are not as femininely inclined; I am glad that you shared your experience! I have only recently found my acceptance being to the point where I have shared anything online, as I am rather cautious when I do so. Yes there are other sites that are centered  more on the other end of the gender spectrum, but there is a wealth of information here that has helped me along my path to acceptance. I have to be myself as others do the same. I hope the best for you on your path, though I do caution you to do your homework and be quite sure this is indeed your path. There are health risks and many others that I would not wish on my worst enemy if you are not very certain. 

hammer

P.r.1974 that is good advice!

hammer

Steven that was great advice as well!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024