Author Topic: Do I have gyne? Please rate from 1 - 10! URGENTLY!!!!  (Read 4572 times)

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I'm 18 years old, 6 foot and 80kgs.

I live in the UK and am keen on weight training. I'm well defined with probably low body fat.

I've always had big nipples from about 13 and my pectorals have always been big too. After discovering this condition, I now believe I am a sufferer.

Please view the pics and rate them from 1-10.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 11:46:42 PM by conz »

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
i would've said about a 4 or 5 but because of your really big pecs it probably is just a very minor case, like a 2...if it's affects you negatively though, you should get surgery.

Offline conz

• Posting Member
It doesn't really affect me negatively. I could still walk around topless but I would make sure I pinched both nipples first so that they become firm and compacted.

My right one is significantly puffier than my left and also has that tenderness feeling to it as though there is something behind it.

Surgery would cost about £4000 (about $7800) in the UK and that's crazy money for what you guys have deemed as a small case.

Do you think I should just live with it and hope it goes with age?

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
It doesn't really affect me negatively. I could still walk around topless but I would make sure I pinched both nipples first so that they become firm and compacted.

My right one is significantly puffier than my left and also has that tenderness feeling to it as though there is something behind it.

Surgery would cost about £4000 (about $7800) in the UK and that's crazy money for what you guys have deemed as a small case.

Do you think I should just live with it and hope it goes with age?
true, but a cost of a ticket to the US is only about £200 offpeak, the surgery is cheaper in america and for a small case like yours it might be less. But, like someone else said, if it doesn't bother you then there's absolutely no reason for surgery. It wouldn't matter if you had the most minor case in the world(as long as you actually DID have it and werent just paranoid or something) if it was bothering you, because it can be fixed relatively easily.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi
u have pretty big nipps and i would rate then 6 of 10.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I'm very keen on weight training and go to the gym 3/4 times a week.
I haven't eliminated chest exercises, just reduced them a tiny bit.

How would weight training on my pectorals affect my gynecomastia?
Any advice?

Should I totally eradicate all forms of chest strenuous exercise for fear of making the gynecomastia more obvious?
OR
Should I continue to bulk up my chest so that it outshadows the gynecomastia?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
are u using or have u used steriods

Offline conz

• Posting Member
are u using or have u used steriods

Never in my life. I'm completely natural.

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
Every problem has his solution.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I can see that some people here give you from 1 to 6, I'd give a 4-5. I agree when people say that you have nice pecs but this being said, you still have gyne and it is quite noticeable. But all this is a matter of personal opinion and it depends on how you feel with it, how you cope with that condition. Feel free to post for further advice on this forum. Take care.

Offline flex1appeal

You are indeed very muscular however, you have a good case of gyno brother. I'd say 5-6 out of 10 IMO. But you have a good build which helps you I'd say.

Offline conz

• Posting Member
I seem to only suffer from the puffy nipples. Not so much the excess skin/fat/glands.

I can handle that. It's not a biggie.

I could post a few pics with my nipples in their hardened state and I think I would be ranked 0/10 if I did that. With that in mind, I won't bother with surgery. I'll just make sure I pinch my nipples before I go topless and keep doing it every so often.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
I can't rate out of ten but I would personally find having nipples like that on top of toned pecs really frustrating, especially if they were visible under clothing and distorted my form.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024