Author Topic: Do i have Gynecomastia ??  (Read 3083 times)

Offline patricksreih

If i do or dont i've read that Aromasin (aromatase inhibitor) and Cabaser (anti prolactib) alongside Yohimburn (Topical Stubborn Fat burner) Will have resolving gynecomastia problems.
Any thoughts ??

Please tell me ur opinions about my pics ... 

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes, you do. It is more important on your right side, it seems to me. As far as what you ask, I don't know these products... Thus, I can't tell you if it works or not...
How old are you by the way?

Offline patricksreih

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Can you feel some hard tissue behind your nipples or is it soft tissue. It looks like there is some gland underneath...

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
I just had my chest done, and it appears you were in the same boat as me.  A good way to tell is to pinch around your chest and feel around the nipple.  If the towards the top it feels tight around the top, loose or flabby near the nipple, and you can feel hard tissue, you have glandular tissue that can only be removed by surgery.  I have very little body fat too so it was mostly glandular like I think you have in your case.

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Looks like you have a moderate amount of tissue behind each nipple, looks slightly more on the right side. You can see the tissue on your side shot hanging down slightly. Very similair to mine (even the bigger on the right). I just had surgery with tissue removal only, no lipo. Difference is awesome and my recovery is speedy. I am 10 days post op, first light gym session tomorrow. A couple of weeks of chest though.

Good luck...

Offline patricksreih

It's really frustrating coz i'm very lean except those nipples.
When i wake up in the morning or take a swim when at the beach my chest looks awesome. But across the day the nipples begin to look puffy. If could just maintain the state of when i wake up across day it would be great.

Offline oak

Trust me, if there was a way to make the nipples stop getting puffy, I and many of us wouldn't consider surgery. It really is frustrating.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024