Author Topic: nipples  (Read 4127 times)

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
hi im 18...and i have puffy nipples...its been ruining alot for me...
im pretty skinny...but i have puffy nipples.(its not as bad when its cold...but still not normal for me)..i dont have any fat on my chest apart from the nipples...its realy embaressing...and thats a big problem for me...cos i do photography and have been told and advised i should get into modeling(they havent seen my chest)..but no1 knows about my problem..
i dont know if i have gyno...i think i do...ive tried to read up on it...and my girlfriend told me i shouldnt worry...but how can i not worry...its ruining my life in a way
also...i think ive had it for a few years...i dont know...2 years ago i was pretty chubby so i thought it was just the fat...but ive had it maybe 3-4 years..no idea realy...just started notcing it 2-3 years ago
here are some pics (ignore the paint on 1 of the pics..i was taking photographs earlier)

and heres a picture i wanted to use for my photography but i couldnt because of the stupid nipples...i somehow avoid this in other pictures...but thers always alot of pictures i want to use but cant
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 09:18:04 PM by ssboy »

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Hey man. Yeah, looks like you have some gland sitting behind making your nipples stick out and look puffy. No that bad really though, I would say 3 out of 10. Up to you to make the decision on what to do from here, but there are certain procedures and surgeons who I think could give you a great result.

Good luck...

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
so my only option is surgery?..thats realy not good because im very poor...and going uni soon so i cant save up for surgery....ive been wondering tho...i know alot of ppl that are into body modification...maybe they could do something with them?....they do all sorts of stuff...i don't mind about scars....
btw what procedures are you talking about?

Offline vile

• Posting Member
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10591.0.html

Only nipples problem, had a surgery and I had almost the same size as your problem now.

Jugs

wow, great #3 picture by the way ~ very cool -  arms up, head back, shadows...etc.. dramatic

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
thanks...i wish i could show my body of more...so how much ruffly would something like this cost...thousands of pounds?...hundreds?...i want to do it myself   :(..or get a friend to do it...dont care about scars at all...

Offline vile

• Posting Member
You want to do it YOURSELF or get a friend to do it?!?!
You mean getting the gland out?

Dude, don't be insane.

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
i WANT to do it myself...always have..but obv i wont...
but like i said...i know a few body modifyers so they could try do somthing with it
even if it turns out ugly ...just so they wont stick out....il prob pierce them anyway....

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
hmm good point..but i realy dont have the money for this surgery...and its a must....i  dont realy care about the scars...im not planning on modeling for calvin klien or watever...i am a fan of pain yes...maybe il just totaly cut my nipples off...men dont need them anyway..il just tattoo over it...
haha im kidding......or am i?
 ...i dono...
fkn ruining my life
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 10:02:46 PM by ssboy »

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
sometimes its not so bad...and photographs turn out good...even tho i notice the puffy nipples...no1 else seems to notice

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I didn't think I could afford the surgery either until I just checked into it and was offered information on different financing available.  I wish I had have known about that before as I might have persued it earlier on.
I say, don't hurt yourself over this.  By your picrures you seem like a very creative person.  I'm sure a person with your kind of creativity could come up with a creative but healthy way to deal with the gyno or the financing of removal.

Offline ssboy

• Posting Member
well yea im gonna go visit my gp and see wat he thinks....plus
im gonna try get free surgry from the nhs ....il just say it causes alot of depression and shit
and its ruining my life etcetcetc...i know a girls that got a free boobjob like that
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 09:32:35 PM by ssboy »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024