Author Topic: I should do the operation right?  (Read 4106 times)

Offline DutchGuy

Check out the pictures below and give me your opinions...

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
not bad
u can wear tight shirts and not dark colors also  :)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
its not too bad. but sugery wud be a guddd solution .

Offline DutchGuy

thanks for the replies.

I am gonna do it, went to the doctor yesterday, he sent me to the hospital to take some blood, to make sure it is not caused by hormones etc. afterwards he said if the cause is not known he can forward me to a doctor who can remove the gyne, and the costs are covered here by health insurance, so that was great news!

peace

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yeah, a slight bit of gyne. Not too bad. Given those pics, I wouldn't notice you have gyne. But, could you post other pics when you bend over cos' the pics you've posted are always taken when you stand erect. Maybe, it would be a little bit more obvious... If you don't mind, do post them.

Offline DutchGuy

seated front

seated right side

seated left side

bent over right side

bent over left side

its more obvious when you look at the seated ones right...?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
it looks more apparent when you bend over but on other pics, it is discreet. There is far worse as you may know. Now, if you feel unconfortable with your chest and it bothers you so much, have the operation. And if you say that the costs engendered by the operation are covered by the Health Insurance, go for it. Everything depends on you anyway. YOU and only you have the decision and can take it. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. In any case, keep us posted. Take care

Offline DutchGuy

Thanks for your reply I will keep you posted, but first I am going on vacation for three weeks  ;D chillin in the sun 8)

peace

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024