Author Topic: any help?  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Ronnie1

• Posting Member
I have had my boobs for ever. Im 20 years old upper 20's body fat %, @ 275. I know im overweight, but I have lost around 35 lbs. To me it just doesnt seem like the boobs are going anywhere. Even when I dropped down to 260 before, they seemed the same. I have tried reading about Gyno to find out if I have it or not, mostly because I dont want to get down to my ideal football weight of 230 and still have boobs the same size as they were at 300+. I dont know if its just me being a fatty or if it is Gyno... If you look at my side picture my boobies dont really stick out, they naturally curve with my body... When I suck my gut in is a diffrent scenario though, they pop out like a Girls Gone Wild tape.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

me @ 315 pounds

me @ 275 pounds

« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 01:12:15 AM by Ronnie1 »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Sounds like you've got a sense of humor.  The obvious response will be to loose weight. Probably a good idea. I would only guess the moobs will still be there after weight loss, but even if you do get surgery, you'll want to be in good shape.

I had surgery 1 1/2 years ago. I've gained about 40 pounds. All the weight has gone to my stomach and sides. My chest is as flat today as it was the day of the surgery. I'm not self-conscious about my gut. It was the moobs that drove me to the brink of insanity.

Offline gettingrid

• Bronze Member
it would be good to be around 15 pounds shy of ideal weight and then do this...the lipo may be less excessive in that case...may you should get checked out whether it is really only adiposity or actual gland because with higher weight its not clear. I lost around 35 lbs before going in for the surgery so the result would hopefully be better without excessive lipo.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

Offline Ronnie1

• Posting Member
u r fat :D

I wont disagree.....  I think more than anything I have, Gynecofatasstia. At least I know deep inside (deep,deep,deep inside..) That im sexy... :). And you forgot the P in fat.

But hopefully droppen some loads of fat will get rid of myboobies... Thanks for the comments.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Ronnie  you got a good sense of humor, 

BTW   I thought  this song was written for you ?  lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

Warning you will have this  tune in your  head the rest of the day!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:07:36 PM by matthew1 »

Offline Ronnie1

• Posting Member
His boobs are bigger than mine.

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
yours seem similar to mine (check my post), mine are bigger though, i'm 5'7 242 from 270, trying to get to 170-190 for now.....then i'll decide what to do. In my view if mine could shrink to somehwere around your size with weight loss  i might even be content. I can't see them going anywhere until i at least break the 200 pound mark as i remember having them when i was 16 (now 24) at around 200. wish i had a picture to compare them and see how they looked back then. Good Luck.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 12:24:32 AM by anon643 »

Offline Ronnie1

• Posting Member
yours seem similar to mine (check my post), mine are bigger though, i'm 5'7 242 from 270, trying to get to 170-190 for now.....then i'll decide what to do. In my view if mine could shrink to somehwere around your size with weight loss  i might even be content. I can't see them going anywhere until i at least break the 200 pound mark as i remember having them when i was 16 (now 24) at around 200. wish i had a picture to compare them and see how they looked back then. Good Luck.

Quick question....  Did yours shrink any from the 270-242 weight loss? If they did, about how much?

Offline anon643

• Posting Member

Quick question....  Did yours shrink any from the 270-242 weight loss? If they did, about how much?

i think a small amount but it's hard to tell. i'm going to take more pics after i lose another 30 pounds in a few months or so to compare

Offline Ronnie1

• Posting Member
It will be much easier to tell if/when you lose another 50 or so lbs, but you probably have some gland there and will need surgery, but you really gotta work on the weight man, there is no reason for you at 20 years old to be more then 220 or so. The bad thing about letting youself get so heavy is that even if and when you lose the weight your skin has a hard time tightening up, but I think you have not reached that point yet so you are lucky, and you are really young so your skin will bounce right back. Good luck in achieving your goals.  :)  WATCH YOUR DIET ;)

I have always had to stay around the 300-315 range (as unhealthy as it was), since I play college ball (lineman :) ). The coaches decided to red shirt me this year to get down to a Fullback which is why I wanted to start loseing weight and get down to 240. Im at 275 but I am at 27% BF, which isnt good but for my weight isnt horrible.

Another question... Could anyone tell me a little about the surgery. I know the cost is around 3k-5k, and insurance wont cover it most of the time. But what are some of the details about the surgery. I think my main concern is not being able to lift weights for 4 weeks, since I am a constant weight room junkie (even though my body doesnt show it  ;) )
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 10:26:31 AM by Ronnie1 »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
ronnie,
  I am in  your wieght class   allthough I am   taller then you. I too lift wieghts.
         I suspect you have a lot of muscle mass  under  the fat and with weight loss  the muscle will show more. So even if your body  does  not show your lifting efforts that well, no doubt you are  strong  enough to compete   in football. [ I played for years]

I like to eat  and I cant get  below 300......   At my  consult with dr  bermant, we thought a little wieght loos  would be a good thing. He said he  could scuplt  my chest to  fit   my current wieght and shape,  but if I  was planning on loosing weight, he  thought it best to operate after the wieght loss.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
dude
in my opinion ur breasts size arent so big comparing to ur weight

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
Hey Ron, those aint REAL breasts man. You just LOOK like you got breasts cos your fat!
I think the medical term is something like  Psuedo- gynecomastia

Offline Ronnie1

• Posting Member
Hey Ron, those aint REAL breasts man. You just LOOK like you got breasts cos your fat!
I think the medical term is something like  Psuedo- gynecomastia

Thanks... Yall had me all excited that I was going to have Gynecomastia, and then yall tell me I probably dont. Thats just wrong

But on a serious note, I would agree with you about the fatness part.. Except on my right Double D, there is a weird lumpy thing under my nipple (sort of off centered to the right)... kind of feels a little bit smaller than a marble. Except when I stand up I dont feel anything. Also when I lay down, my chest is really flat so could is it just be my pec muscle that im feeling?

And a crazy question... I know this sounds like a myth, but I have heard that if your nipples look normal when they are hard (as mine do) then you dont have Gynecomastia... Im thinking this is false... Am I right?

And for anyone who is wondering why I look so fat in those pictures... Its because of the lighting. In my usual model pictures I look very lean  ;D ... I use to have a 6-pack also.. But my belly button ate it :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024