Author Topic: PICS : Is there any sign of improvement ?  (Read 18108 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hi there,
I am posting a message here to get your constructive opinions about my chest.
I posted some pics here, some months ago. And those who answered my post told me that it was visible but not that much. Some people told me that I could go shirtless at the beach, some told me that I needed surgery (which... I agreed). Last night, I showed my girlfriend these pictures (see below) and she told me that it was still visible in spite of improvements in body shape. I asked her to rate my gyne, she told me 5...  :'( But anyway, all is a matter of personal opinion and perception... This is why I submit these pics to your attention.
I've been practising weight for some years now, (waiting for the day when I can afford surgery), not tenaciously but I just wanted to look better and feel better, but also, at the same time, to see if I could see any improvement on my chest.
Some reminders about myself : I'm 27, 6 ft, 74kgs.
I took pictures at three different dates (June 13th, July 2nd and August 6th). Please, be honest and tell me if you can see any change, be it better  ;D or ... worse  :-[ I know it makes a lot of photos...

EDITED ON JUNE 27th 2008

How would you rate my pics? I'm waiting for your comments. Please, be kind enough but honest... It's hard to post pics of oneself and get the opinion of others......
Thanks for taking time. ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 11:50:51 AM by **Gynefor** »

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
honestly you look pretty good..yes, i see a small amount of fat,..only you can decide. surgery could result in some scars etc...i have had surgery by a really good doc, mine was worse than yours.

I really think I would try to loose some fat and be happy if i were you. i would not do a second look on the beach.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Many thanks for your response tenncast  ;)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Do you think that it is that noticeable ? Just asking. Would you notice it if I hadn't told you before ? How do you rate it on a 1-10 scale ?

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
Damn, I wouldn't have given it a 5. Maybe a 3 at the most. It's only really noticeable to me when you shave your chest. It's kind of hard to point out with the hair and you look pretty normal.

Hope that helps.

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
sorry dude but your girlfriend pisses me off. 5? stfu bitch. I'd give you a 2 at the most, you have a very manly chest imo.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
dude your chest is normal and very good comparing to ur body size
just be CONFIDENT pleaseeeeeee

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
most i guys i see walking around have chests similar to yours unless they are very skinny, body builders, or have a more severe case of gyno similar to mine. I think you look fine, but everyone has different opinions and views.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanx a lot mates for sharing your points of view, I appreciate that. To help you give a still more objective point of view, I took pics yesterday, shirtless and shirt on. Here they are. Hope that helps.

EDITED JUNE 28 2008

Tell me guys what you think of those. Do you think that by working out more my chest and my back particularly, my chest could improve ? This is what I am wondering today... ??? Maybe what I need is just lose some kilos and build up more muscles again...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 11:51:18 AM by **Gynefor** »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I cant' feel any hard tissue behind my nips. Just fat tissue for me. If it was gland, I think it would have been obvious, wouldn't it ?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Any other comments on what has been said so far ? Thanx to all of you who shared their views.
When I go and see an endocrinologist, can anybody tell me what kind of exams (blood test...) will I have to undergo ?

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
It looks like gyne when you had your shirt on and when you were bending  I rate you a 10 when you are wearing a white t shirt  you should go get the surgery in my opinion

Offline flex1appeal

I'd say some pics look better than others. It's hard to say what I'd rate you at. I can tell you have it for sure and as maywest said it is more evident in the left than the right. The shirt test is definately what convinced me you have it. If I had to rate I'd say 3-4 out of 10. I still think you look pretty good honestly considering.

As for blood tests from the endo, you'll want him to check all hormone levels (SHBG, free testosterone count as well as total count, estradiol, FSH, LSH, HcG, prolactin, etc...). You may come back normal levels for everything but remember it's the ratio of estrogen to testosterone that really counts. You could be in the low normal rang on test levels and high normal range for the estrogen and be told you are fine. A good endocrinologist will be able to give a good diagnosis with a good solution should you need one. He'll probably feel your testicle size too and ask you a bunch of questions about your sex drive and hard on frequency, etc. Be prepared to answer and answer truthfully as it will help his diagnosis

Offline 4x4life

Chill out man, it looks as though you just have stubborn fat in your chest area.  Since your nipples are flat, there is no fibrous tissue there.  It looks as though you just hit your chest and arms when you work out.  Try working your back and shoulders and also do upper chest.  If you do some incline work before you hit the flat work you will definately even out the contour of your chest and make it look more round starting from the top, not just your bottom pec.  I would give it 3 maybe 4 months of a different workout approach before you get surgery. 

I also believe you should not even sweat your hormone levels unless you can't get it up during sex or something.  You seem fine man, just change up your routine because you are fucking yourself over with your static workout.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanks very much, I appreciate your inputs. What I keep in mind then is that there is obviously something wrong, not very serious but it is there...
What I can still try before getting surgery is reinforce my back, upper chest and so on, and see what happens.
If any more comments, welcome. The more comments I have, the better it'll be !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024