Author Topic: Yet another "Rate my gyno"  (Read 2874 times)

Offline silverback

• Posting Member
How bad?

Surgery now or drop more weight first?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:25:35 PM by silverback »

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
It would help if you dropped more weight because you would look better when the doc does the operation.

Offline silverback

• Posting Member
I lifted consistently from age 18 to 22, at that time I was doing bench sets with 355lbs and my chest didn't look all that different.  Upper chest stuck out a lot more, but still had all the fat in lower chest.  Granted my diet wasn't great back then, I got enough protein but also lots of saturated fat and simple carbs.  I am now eating very clean, bench sets currently only 215lbs.  I have went up to 4 months doing weights/cardio and a clean diet without noticing my stomach getting any smaller, it's quite depressing.  People would comment on how I looked like I had lost weight but I think it's because I lose a lot in my face, back, and arms but the big ol' belly and love handles hang on for dear life.  As you can see, my waist down is disproportionately small, legs are extremely lean.  Anyway, hopefully since I recently got out of a LT relationship with a girl that loved to go out to eat all the time, I will stick with it for the long haul.    Needless to say, I could have done without all that beer in college.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:55:25 PM by silverback »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
lose weight first before doing anything else, that should work. Try at least.

GynO_DuDe

You actually look normal ...

Lose bodyfat.

Offline silverback

• Posting Member
Thanks for all the replies.  I guess I am relieved in a way that it isn't gyno. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024