Author Topic: Gyno or just fat?  (Read 3089 times)

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
ive always been kind of flabby although i have im tall and have a slim overall figure. i really hope it isnt gyno

PS im from canada....will my health insurance cover the surgery if it happens to be?

here are my pics

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
3/10 eh

wow worse then I thought I had it

I doubt ill get surgery but im wondering if theres anything I can do to bring down the appearance of them? SOme people say bench press while others say benching makes it worse

either way, anyone else have opinions on it

Offline outertrial

Working out and lowering your body fat will help but be realistic about the outcome. It might not shift it completely.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with the other posts, you've got gyne. 3/10

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
thats alright

ill never get surgery, it honestly doesnt bother me THAT much

yea i wish i could have a flat chest but I wear really tight shirts and you can hardly notice anything at all

anyway thanks for the input guys

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
it looks especially bad in the first pic

heres another pic, please anyone give your input on ways to reduce its appearance 

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
denverguy you made me so happy lol

any other opinions welcome, im prolly gonna go finalize this with a doctor when i get a chance

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
bump! also i dont have any hardness under my nipple, i just feel the inner fat that surrounds the rest of my chest in that area

i think i just have to bust my ass in the gym and most of it will fade but im no expert. look forward to hearing any other opinions

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
For me, you have it but everything here is a matter of personal opinion as I often say. However, when I look at the last pic you've posted, I'd say it's hard to notice at first sight. When you have a closer look, you can notice it, but it remains discreet. Considering all those pics, and particularly the last one, if I were you, I would be happy with your chest and would not go for surgery. Your body is well-shaped and well-proportioned, so forget the slight bit of gyne-look your chest have.

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
appreciate the replies, just gona stick to a clean diet and excercise

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024