Author Topic: 7th Day update  (Read 2359 times)

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
This is what you get for only $800usd. Still have swelling on my left side but it has come down a lot. It ussually takes up to a month or two. However, my areolas reduced in size right after the surgery and see how small they got just on the 7th day. That is because finally all of my glands were removed. I have a big chest due to years of working out but I am very happy to be able to wear a shirt without puffy nipples and huge breasts. Even the previous scars were fixed and is hard to even see the one on my left side which had the worst pre-OP scars. :) Very happy with the results, can't wait for the summer. Cancun, here I go.

Left Side before & 2 days after surgery, major swelling on this side. Third Photo is 7 days after the surgery and with the stitches removed

Right Side before & 2 days after surgery, minor swelling on this side. Third Photo is 7 days after the surgery and with the stitches removed

Frontal photo pre and 2 days post-op. Third Photo is 7 days after the surgery and with the stitches removed

The removed glands were huge.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024