Author Topic: planning to get surgery  (Read 4954 times)

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
hello
these are my pics,  im 33 years old and i have had these since a teenager , i do work out  as hard as i can  when i have time
but havent been able to get rid of those, im saving to get a surgery  on feb 2008 .

hello

this is and update on my surgery on  feb 12 2008  10 days ago, still have a little pain  and im fairly satisfied with results ,
thanks.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 01:28:44 AM by usaguy »

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
please feel free to leave your opinion and rate  1/10 .
thanks!

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Yes, Do the surgery with a skilled gynecomastia surgeon and you will be glad you did.

As far as people rating the gyne on 1 thru 10 scale. I've learned you can ask 100 different people and you get 100 different answers. Perception varies. What counts is your perception. After all, you are one wearing the Moobs. And if you are willing to fork over the bucks for the surgery then it doesn't matter if they are a 2/10 or a 8/10. Like everyone else with gyne, ya just want them to be gone.

Sure, I can see you have gyne. Obviously it bugs you or you wouldn't be here.

The next step is to choose a surgeon. Listen to experience. Those who have gone before you. Depending on where you live, you may have to fly to the surgeon.

I wish you the best. Keep us posted. And share your experience.

Skyhawk

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
thanks  skyhawk

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
do you guys think that i need to loose some weight to get better results in my surgery>

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
hello
next month i will get surgery in mex,  i'll keep you guys updated

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
do you guys think that i need to loose some weight to get better results in my surgery>

i wouldn't have thought so the rest of you is pretty much in shape, if u get surgery as you are they will lipo (and excise) enough to put u in good proportion. if you lost weight before surgery then gain it back maybe u will be unhappy with your chest if u gain any weight?

Offline usaguy

• Posting Member
hello
 as you see i posted an update on my surgery on feb 12 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024