Author Topic: Re: who had double mastectomy with nipple grafts ?  (Read 5519 times)

Offline rcbrown23

Those pictures are fukking crazy. I have not seen anything like that before. The scarring looks pretty bad...but if I had breasts like some of those guys, I think the scarring would be worth it 100%.

I clicked on the first link, and then the "back to results" link at the bottom of that page.

I know one person was talking about an operation like that a couple of months ago, but I really can't remember who it was. I do remember that he was really overweight, unlike the people in those pictures. I'll do a search and see if I can't find him. If so, I'll post his name.

-Brown

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Those pictures are fukking crazy. I clicked on the first link, and then the "back to results" link at the bottom of that page.

Oh My God!!!  :o :o :o

I too clicked on the 'back to results' Page. IMO, those guys got butchered by this  Dr. Brownstein. Odd thing is that he's a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and a member of ASPS. I've seen pics of guys with bigger breasts than some of thoes guys who had removal using circumareolar access and achieved great results. A double mastectomy  ??? ??? ???  WHY?

If Dr. J. C. Fielding can remove 800cc's ( 'Freezerburnt' ) of gland and fatty tissue out of a small one inch (approx) incision under the areola, then why would the guys in those pics need a 6-7 inch hack  ???  If that were me, I'd be getting a second opinion. FAST!!! Man, I would not be happy with scars like those let me tell you!  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: February 05, 2005, 06:48:48 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
that looks horriable! but if my chest what HUGE I wouldnt mind the scars al long as it was flat afterwords.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Grandpa Bambu

that looks horriable! but if my chest what HUGE I wouldnt mind the scars al long as it was flat afterwords.

Huge, yes, but the guys in those pics IMO, are not 'huge'.

Geeze, those scars are BRUTAL!!!  :o :o :o  There's no need for that sort of butchery with todays advanced surgical techniques.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yeah, that's usually for the most extreme cases, and it seems like it wouldn't have been called for here.  but maybe with the proper attention and care the scar effect can still heal up tolerably.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
according to the California Medical Boards, this Brownstein doctor looks clean.  He's been licensed since 1967.  Looks like he's still using the same technique he learned in the 1960's.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Looks like he's still using the same technique he learned in the 1960's.

Someone should tell him this is 2005....   ::) ::) ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024