Author Topic: Hi ,3 months post op ,opinions wanted.  (Read 2943 times)

Offline muller

Hi, had the op done 3 months ago and I'm not happy  with the results.
 I didn't have a particularly bad case to start with and I really don't see any improvement.
 Can feel a lot of gland under each nipple still .
 Have spoke to the surgeon and get the impression he's fobbing me off ,just wanted people opinions and perhaps suggestions on what to do next .
 Cheers

http://www.picoodle.com/getcode.php?url=img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/10/4/f_DSC00634m_8b1a43e.jpg&pwidget=&callback=&mode=

http://www.picoodle.com/getcode.php?url=img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/10/4/f_DSC00635m_ef28f24.jpg&pwidget=&callback=&mode=

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
it looks like nothing was done...you probably just got like a little bit of lypo or something

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
wtf? are u just here for attention or what? thats the same photo just resized.

Offline muller

Apologies should have been clearer ,they're not before and afters ,both are from after but wasn't sure which size  would be easier to judge.

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
After, after what? I don't think that the scapel even touched your skin dude.

Offline muller

Thanks for posting the pic larger ,didn't know how best to do it.
He did remove some gland from each and lipo as well .
 As I've said I'm unhapy with the results ,just want to know if I'm correct in thinking this way .
 Have appointment in December for last check up and want to know how best to approach it .
 Thanks

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I have the impression nothing changed for the better... There seems to be some gland in there.

Offline muller

Yeah the other sides the same ,I had it done privately and as Ive said when Ive spoke to the surgeon he's quite dismissive, would you suggest getting another surgeon from the same place to check it over for a second opinion ?
 It's stressing me out ,not least because I've paid quite a substantial amount out for it .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024