Author Topic: New pics, rate please (post op 5 months)  (Read 3661 times)

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Uh, well, I had an operation for gland excision 5 months ago and the results did not look as good as I expected in the beginning, however, in the past month (the 5th month post op) my nipples started to look way better then it did before. The doctor took out only around 50% of the gland, so I still have some left.

It looked as if he didn't do anything in the first few months but lately I feel there is some change.

However, I'd like some opinions, does it look normal or still puffy in your opinion?

Before:

5 Months after:

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Ur chest looks perfect bro. Got any before pictures? And who performed this surgery?

Offline vile

• Posting Member
I already posted the before picture in the post :)
It's a doctor from israel, Dr Nimrod Fridman.

Offline GTM

• Posting Member
Your chest looks fricken perfect. I hope mine comes out that good when I have my surgery on the 7th. Stop the complaining and be happy, live your life. You look normal now.
There finally gone!

Offline nearlythere

• Posting Member
Looks good mate. I can see that you must have been going to the gym for nearly 5 months as your pecs and shoulders look more defined.

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Well, thanks guys, your opinion matters. And yea, I've been working out alot, but not in the gym, just home workout. Btw, the chest was never the problem, it was the nipples, but i'm surprised that all of a sudden it looks better.. I guess you have to wait at least 6 months before judging the results.

Offline jcbro

• Posting Member
Chest looks great dude.  I hope mine turns out like yours!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It looks normal to me. I notice that you have the same chest as me. When I stand up everything looks great but if I lean over or slouch, it looks like major gyne again, especially in the nipple area. And you??

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Nah, my chest looks the same when I stand up or crouch. My nipples turned alot darker then they used to be a few months ago, 2 to 3 months after surgery. Not only darker but flatter and the areola is a bit smaller now. I've been looking all good for a week now, I hope it will last and won't take anymore changes.

I have an appointment on the 16th of Nov, I want to let the doc know that he took out more gland on the right nipple then on the left, it isnt obvious but only if you focus on it or feel it you see the difference.

Thats why its important, remember people:

IF YOU DO GLAND EXCISION TELL YOUR DOC TO TAKE OUT 90-95% OF THE GLAND AND NOT LESS!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024