Author Topic: My surgery experience with Denver, Colorado Dr. Richard Albin  (Read 9051 times)

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Due to technical difficulties, a thread I started in May of last year with over 5,000 hits was removed and unfortunately can't be retrieved - it described my successful experience with excision and lipo by surgeon Richard Albin, MD in Denver, Colorado. I am a 49-year-old with gyne that others rated on this site as rather severe, but you can judge for yourselves. I've posted 23 photos of before and after surgery here:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm286/DenverGuyPhotos/

A few before and after photos are available here:

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3307

Having endured decades of torment about my condition, I highly recommend that anyone who suspects they have this condition visit a good, reputable, experienced plastic surgeon - with experience in this particular field, that is - for consultation. Whether you decide to have surgery or are comfortable as is, is of course entirely up to you. I sure wish I'd been able to save $5,000 by just being satisfied with myself the way I was, but my condition was just too severe for me to continue to feel comfortable with. The surgery I got has literally changed my life in the half-year since then.

I corresponded with several other guys privately and welcome any questions whether on this thread or as a private message. Knowledge is power! - DenverGuy

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 01:47:15 AM by DenverGuy »
DenverGuy

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Good results. Do you have any current pictures so we can gauge the progress.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Denverguy, Thanks for reposting. I know there was a guy from the springs that was looking for a surgeon in colorado. You have outstanding results.   

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member

Offline doitnow

I am currently looking for a surgeon in Colorado myself. Looks like your doc did good work! How much was the procedure?

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Im starting to think this thread is bogus cause the same pics are on the Dr, site and Denver never responds back.  Maybe Doc is desperate of business and making this thread to get some clients.   He stated the cost was 5k its written in his story.

Offline doitnow

Hmmm..... You could be on to something there.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Hmmmm...... I sent a PM to Denverguy and got a reply. That was back when he was active on the site. He even suggested I go to another surgeon in my state (Texas) that is spoken of highly on this site. So if the thread is bogus, why would he do that? 

Offline Spleen

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sounds completely real to me, and i think there were a few losses with the new board, though not as bad as the first time it happened.  useful info. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
Hi everyone and I'm very sorry it's so long since I've posted. I'm one of the people who've had problems with the site since my original thread was removed. Often when I've tried to log on I've gotten message that I was barred from the site - I think it was a cookie or something that has now been removed, because now I can post again.

I am for real and so is my doctor, Richard Albin.  :D  He's been doing gynecomastia surgeries for many years and I am a very satisfied customer, having had my surgery a little over a year ago now. But he's only one of many good doctors you can locate through this site.

My biggest interest is in promoting the idea of gynecomastia surgery for guys like me who've been plagued with big breast-like chests. The surgery was expensive - about $4300 - and it didn't make for the most pleasant summer healing, but it has absolutely changed my life! I now feel completely comfortable and at ease going to the pool, going running with a tank top, wearing a polo shirt: all things I used to absolutely dread.

I removed my photos from the Photobucket site in despair after I was finding it impossible to get on this site, but I will put them back if it now appears that I can get back on this site and post without more "you are barred" messages.

If anyone has any questions they'd like to direct to me personally, please feel free to send me a personal message and I will be happy to respond.

DenverGuy

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Dam thats cheap i paid 8k i got ripped off  >:(

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
The price I got from Dr. Albin was consistent with what he charged another person who posted on this site (and whose great results picture got me interested in checking out Albin). But there are lots of variables, though.

I'd have paid 8 grand - it's so worth it to be able to run, go to the pool, etc.!

Offline MSJ108

Dam thats cheap i paid 8k i got ripped off  >:(

Are you in San Fran or NYC?

Offline MSJ108

couldn't view your pics on link above brother

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024