Author Topic: My Gyne is gone via working out?  (Read 6585 times)

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
Here are some pics of me in Oct '07...wasn't sure I was simply fat or had gyne.  My chest was so flabby but no nodules or glandular tissue. 

Pics of me in now after working out 5days a week and cleaning up my diet.  Began Cardio this week to shave body fat and further reduce soft chest.

I attribute my weight/fat gain to using Tea Tree oil shampoo.  Before this I never had this fat.  Once I stopped (used for 3 yrs) the weight started dropping off.

Regards

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 08:20:01 AM by rockin813 »
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
im not really seeing gynecomstia in your pre or post op pics

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It looks better. How does it look with a shirt on ?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Yikes. Very nice results man. Be careful with the roids tho :P

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member

I never had any operation...just working out.  the before w/o pics don't show how flabby my moobs were.

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member

who on this site would take roids?...it's a cause of Gyne to begin with u boob.  anyway, not taking anything of the sort...but thanks for the compliment.

also, looks fine with shirt on. i love that i can now wear tight t shirts and fitted sweaters.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

who on this site would take roids?...it's a cause of Gyne to begin with u boob.  anyway, not taking anything of the sort...but thanks for the compliment.

also, looks fine with shirt on. i love that i can now wear tight t shirts and fitted sweaters.

Obviously some people :P.

Offline outertrial

Amazing change - quite inspiring actually. What workout have you been doing?

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Great progress I must say!

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
now  THIS is a perfect example of  success without surgery & life long  UGLY scars and your chest still looks normal not deformed  and most of all this didn't cost you  thousands of dollars   LOL   CONGRATS MAN on doing this the CORRECT way

You are very adamant against surgery aren't you? Most people don't have ugly scars on their chest, most people aren't deformed. Many people still need surgery as weight loss and working out alone is not enough, me being a prime example. This summer at 10-12% bodyfat I still had puffy nipples and glandular gynecomastia.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member

I never had any operation...just working out.  the before w/o pics don't show how flabby my moobs were.

lol im so used to commenting on pre and post op pics. i was actually aware u hadn't had surgery but for some reason said that. my point was neither photos show gyne to me.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Gotta say I wish I had your delts, they are a trouble spot for me. Do you have good shoulders from genetics?

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
Great progress I must say!

Thanks!  Take a look at my pics from July '07 right before stopping Tea Tree Oil shampoo.  Crazy!

now  THIS is a perfect example of  success without surgery & life long  UGLY scars and your chest still looks normal not deformed  and most of all this didn't cost you  thousands of dollars   LOL   CONGRATS MAN on doing this the CORRECT way

Thanks.  Now some may say  I had/have gyne and others say I didn't.  I did see an Endo and while my T was very low (but just in range), my Estradiol was ideal.  My Total Estrogens were above max range. With regards to my chest, he did say I had a 'mild' case of gyne. I wanted to 'mildly' kick him in the nuts.

Amazing change - quite inspiring actually. What workout have you been doing?
I've been working out 5days a week for 75-90 min..each day was a single muscle group (shoulders/legs/chest/back/arms).  I am now starting Cardio this week to shave fat off and drop bf%. Im probably around 17% right now according to hand held gadget at the gym.

Gotta say I wish I had your delts, they are a trouble spot for me. Do you have good shoulders from genetics?

I work out shoulders pretty hard and from every angle (im pretty sure delts are upper shoulder).  anyway i do super sets...10 reps with heavy weight..10 medium..10 light..all in a row.  I do that 3x.  I do it for rear shlder raises, side shldr raise, and front shldr raises. that's 270reps when its all done. than onto military press and upright rows.  sorry, i know this isn't a w/o forum..but just giving my routine.

as for genetics..no.  both my parents are so unfit and my brother and sister are overweight.  im not taking all the credit cuz it had to come from somewhere...but as for direct and extended family members, not one of them is in shape. 

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I'm not sure what you mean about the tea tree oil shampoo, can you explain?  ???

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
I'm not sure what you mean about the tea tree oil shampoo, can you explain?  ???

I mentioned Tea Tree Oil because of the link below.  Studies show it mimics estrogen.  I personally felt the effects of this. I had started a new shampoo in Sept 04 and in Dec my libido started waning.  I was putting weight on as well.  Could not for the life of me understand what was going on.  I had labs drawn to see my T levels were at lowest point of normal range (just a few points above min limit).  I went to a few Drs to find out what was going on and nothing came of it. This went on for 2.5 years before I finally came upon this link.  I had started searching what could cause estrogen dominance in men as that's the symptoms i had (protruded belly, bloated, constipated, weight gain, breast tissue, etc).  When I saw the info regarding TTO i went to my shower and read it on my shampoo label!  I quit it in July '07 and have felt better since.

http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan2007/niehs-31.htm

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024