Author Topic: Looking for a surgeon in the detroit area  (Read 2340 times)

Offline jimmy663

• Posting Member
Has anyone had any experiences with any surgeons in the Detroit area, any help would be great.
Thanks

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't know, but if replies are slow, you can either scan back through back pages on this finder board or also plug the location keywords into the site's search engine. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jimmy663

• Posting Member
Thanks,
I've already done that, with very limited success. I dread the fact of having to go outstate to get my surgery done. In the meantime I will probaly set up a few consulations with some reputable plastic surgeons in this area and see what I come up with. It seems like all the good docs are located on the coasts.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if they tell you they're a general surgeon instead of a ps and they've done a couple of cases, smile and don't go back, you want solid experience for this one.  if it doesn't pan out, the trip will still be worth it. 

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Their is one in Troy in the Find a Surgeon Database
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024