Author Topic: new member also  (Read 3988 times)

Offline chestyguy

I'm age 52 and have been chesty all my life but recently I think my breasts are growing again. Its near impossible to go topless in public and could give several stories about that. Living in Central Florida and having hot weather most all the time makes it hard to wear big baggy shirts to cover my chest so I just deal with what I have. Since I am new here Im trying to figure out how to post pics

DrBermant

I'm age 52 and have been chesty all my life but recently I think my breasts are growing again. Its near impossible to go topless in public and could give several stories about that. Living in Central Florida and having hot weather most all the time makes it hard to wear big baggy shirts to cover my chest so I just deal with what I have. Since I am new here Im trying to figure out how to post pics

If breasts are growing, surgery may not be the best first option.  Finding out why they are getting bigger and having the problem stabilized first is usually a better option or you increase the chance of recurrence.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
what he said  ;D

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
chestyguy - If you find any good surgeon in Florida it would be greatly appreciated if you post the Dr's name. - I also live in Florida and I'm looking for a surgeon myself. Don't mean to offend any Dr's on here that might live in Florida but all the ones that I've spoken to don't really know what there talking about. I seem to know more about Gynecomastia from this site then what the Dr's know. Thanks - Mind.tfk

Offline chestyguy

just wondering what part of Florida you might be in... Also i was wondering if anyone in here wears a bra at times?

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
I live in West Palm Beach. - I'm more then sure that there are others in here that have to wear bras or had to at one point. After surgery you will gain all that self esteem back.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024