Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 7494 times)

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
I am 16 years of age and have had man breasts for several years now, and they have been much trouble to me, I am around 5'8"-5'9" and around 160-170lbs, Do I it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Yes you do. Could you do with losing some weight maybe?
etc.

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
Yes maybe I surpose, could you give me some suggestions on dieting?

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I don't know really, sorry. Go to google.com and search is my only real advice.

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
Would building muscle make my situation worse, or would there be a chance it would imporve?

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
I heard somewhere that removing many causes of estrogen in your enviroment would help, course I also heard garlic helps lol. I was surprised when I found out that most tap water contains portions of estrogen.  

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
omg tap water!? that's so weird....now i don't know if this is because of that but i noticed if i was doing the dishes for a while in the sink my glands would start burning bad and i wondered why the hell it would do it then. maybe that's why...

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
Yeah Tap Water contains estrogen, because when urine is processed at a water treatment plant, they only filter out "dangerous" substanes like traces of e-coli and the such, but do not filter out the estrogen that is in the water.  How does it get ther you may ask?  Well when women take estrogen medication and urinate it puts estrogen in the urine, also during menopause, and if someone flushes stuff lol, many ways, you amy think I'm kidding, but it's true.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Yes, you have it, and no, losing weight won't get rid of it...you have quite a severe case for your build...I'm certain surgery is your only option...contact a Plastic Surgeon, good luck

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
Would hormones take care of it?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
they might abate it slightly, but i suspect that if it's that advanced it won't be going away.  and you look mostly fit to me, you should be aware that weight loss isn't going to make this go away either.  this would be a lipo job.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You got it, welcome to the club!

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
So surgery is pretty much my only option?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
Welcome to the club? Well honestly I wanna be kicked out!!! lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024