Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2855 times)

Offline gynoman1

• Posting Member
Hi all -

I have been self conscious about my gyno since I was a teenager.  It is a bit better as an adult as I have lost weight.  Even when I was at my lightest and far too thin there wasn't a big difference.  I am considering surgery at 40 but not sure if you have a better result in your younger years.  I'm curious where others would rate me on a scale of 0-10.  Thanks all.

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
I'd say go to surgery if it bothers you. My rating is 2 or 3/10.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
closer to 3, and i always say 2's bad enough for an op, and your age is no obstacle.  if you were toward your 60s you might have more risk of recurrence, though every case is different. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gynoman1

• Posting Member
The puffy nipples are what bother me because they stick out like headlights beneath a t-shirt.  Do you require gland removal for that or just lipo?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
from what i've heard, it's usually a combination of both lipo and excision.  lipo first, then the remaining tissue that can't be lipo'd is excised ..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not that bad, I'd rate it at 2-3.

I agree with what has been said so far. Go for surgery if it bothers you. But think about it twice.

Offline Spleen

2.5 seems right.  I had surgery at 37.  Fixed it right up.  You might be like me; puffy nips never really screwed up my head but when I had the time & money I decided to take the time to improve my appearance.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
id give you a ONE. those aint tittas man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024