Author Topic: Doms Diary  (Read 2872 times)

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
I hope you all do not mind but I would like to start a diary in aid of saving the money that is going to be needed for me to get this surgery. Things have risen and my money needed to be spent on something else well on the missus she wanted dental cosmetics done and me being the guy that I am gave her the money to do it. So I am back to square one no money saved and unable to get my surgery.

But I am sick and tired of putting everyone above me this is something that I need to do for myself I can not go on like this. The truth is there is a great deal of frustration that I am feeling that this is just not going to happen so I really hope that starting a diary will help me stay on track and on a daily basis remind me that I need to save ever penny that I get just so I can get these things of my chest.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
I have been reading on here that prep h cream can help with the puffys well I tried it last night and this morning they have shrunk about 20% not what I was hoping for but it is better then nothing so I am going to keep on using it twice a day and see what the outcome is.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024