Author Topic: OK... Now I Have the Worst Gyne...  (Read 5692 times)

Offline djalexander79

This is my very first post!!! I have been living with these things all of my life, if you ever want to call it a life since it has taken so much from me. I am 26 and weigh 273, and I am guessing a B cup, LOL.... I know some of you will say that I need to lose the weight... Well I have already lost 140 pounds...

Please give me your opinions and coments.

Pics Below...

DJA

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
nothing to tell you that you don't already know.  yes, loose the weight, a 140 pound loss will put you at what? 130? I bet your juggs will shrink a bit with that much weight loss.  Are you only fat in the chest and gut? Are your legs and arms fat too? Seems like i've seen plenty of guys lately with fat only in the chest and gut. If you go to a PS, he'll probably tell you to come back after loosing 100 lbs.

As far as being a "B - cup" my wife said Victoria Secret has a 2 for 1 sale on all braziere's.

You're amongst friends.  I know you're new, your first lesson is to not take anything I say seriously.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 10:56:12 AM by jc71 »

Offline djalexander79

I think you read me wrong... I have already lost 140 pounds... I want about 75 more... And my weight is spread out somewhat evenly...

Gine2D

Great job on the weight loss.  The fat roll under the arms & the boobs will be the last to go.  

Do not give up & go back to the old ways.  Weight control is a life long job for guys like us.  

Go to an endo & get your thyroid, male, & female hormones tested.

You are probably low in Testosterone & high in Estrogen E2.  The thyroid is a regulator of many hormones.

If the T is low, ask the endo about trying HCG to jump start the testicles into more production before starting on a compounded testosterone gel.

Testosterone gels & creams will cause the testicles to produce less & then the body depends on the applied gel or cream.

Good luck & don't quit now.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Welcome Broh!  :)

Congrats on your weight loss. I know how difficult it is to loose the extra pounds. It's even harder to keep it off. :-/

So you are 273 pound and have lost 140. You were 413 pound at one point. You were a heavy lad indeed. Well, keep up the good work, get down to the 200 range and then see an Endo and PS.

Once again, Welcome and keep comming back!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
Welcome to the party. >.<
Mine used to look like that, after weight loss
the scars went from deep purple to now a white, after about four months.
Toss on some muscle, build your Anterior Deltoid (shoulder), Trapezius (neck'ish) & Pectoralis Major (upper pecks) & you'll start to notice a difference, I bet. Then begin saving your cash.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 02:47:12 AM by Recreating »

Offline djalexander79

I know it is hard to tell, but do you guys think I have gyne or is it fat?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I know it is hard to tell, but do you guys think I have gyne or is it fat?

You probably have some gland there....

John.

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
lose the weight then re-evaluate, that's what I'm doing

260lbs  -182.5lbs currently (goal is 140)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 10:01:43 AM by gynegoawayplz »
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I bet a lot of it is fat, but there might be gland there. With cases of people who are really heavy and lose weight (like myself), i think it is harder to evaluate that from just photos, but then again, i really have no clue what I am talking about half the time.  ::)

My guess, again an unedcuated guess, is that you will probably have some excess skin when the weight loss is all done...and that would have to be removed as well in the operation...which would probably add to the costs slightly.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
I hate to disappoint you but your glands are enlarged. you need to lose weight first. then go for surgery. It will not be simple operation as you ll have alot of excess skin. need very good surgeon.
Good luck mate.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024