Author Topic: 17 year old stuck with gyno  (Read 21358 times)

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
Well Hi my name is Frank. im 17 and a senior in HS. i just recently lost about 85 pounds and feel great. one problem. i have boobs. ive had it for so long and i thought losing weight would make them go away but i was wrong. i was dying inside. i finally got the courage to go and talk to my dad. i broke down in tears. it was such a releif to let it out. he wished i told him sooner. we went to family doctor a few days later and she reccomended me surgury. she found a local surgan and ima go see him on April 11th. im kinda nurvus. she said that my insurace was going to cover it 100% so i was so happy. im hoping to have the surgury before i graduate. i am going to lose more weight when the operation is over with. im so excited. please let me know of how bad i have it. please rate. thanks for taking ur time and reading this.

PS- how do u think it would turn out after operation?

Frank

« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 05:26:33 PM by Eldorko90 »

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank

Offline jimmy663

• Posting Member
Frank,
First of all congrats, I am 44, but when I was your age I lost 100 lbs. I had a much more severe cas of gyne than you have, and I came out really good and all they did was liposuction. With all the changes in procedures over the years I think you will be happier than me. PS how did you get your insurance to cover your procedure?

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
i have nooooooo clue how my doctor got it cover. we have Aetna and my family doctor send a letter that had a name the the surgan, number and a little note that said congrats its covered. so ima go in on april 11th (next friday). how long do u think ima have to wait to get it done? also how bad is my case,do u think ill have a completly flat chest, and finally, what should i expect on my consoltation on april 11th? like what will we talk about or what will he ask?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
1st of all congrats on the weight loss.. you're case is pretty severe but otherwise, you're in pretty good shape overall. . loosing weight and getting in good shape before surgery will make the results look even better.. think of surgery as the "icing on the cake", thanks for sharing and goodluck.. who's your ps ?

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
thanks so much. i love that u said "icing on the cake" lol. i am so excited to go c my surgan on the 11th! how long did u all have to wait from your 1st consoltation to the atcually surgury day?

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
well done on the weightless bro ...  my gyne is much worse trust me. I went to consultation with my surgeon March 20th and my surgery is April 23.

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
sweet. i want it before beach week! hah

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Hey any tips on how u lose 80 pounds im look to lose 50 pounds to   :o

Offline anon643

• Posting Member
were they bigger before you got down?

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
as for tip to lose 50 pounds-get a motivation such as beach or girl aha

and yesa my boobs were SAGGYYYYYYYY and big when i was 235. it was insane. now they look like pecks but i feel so bad when i look down. i guess i was picked on so much in middle school. people tell me i look great now but i feel that this is the last step

Offline wilsjwilson

• Posting Member
Good for you dude.  You're going to look great when all is said and done.

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
what would you rate my case out of 10?

Offline wilsjwilson

• Posting Member
In my opinion, a number is not important.  It is obvious that you have it, and the fact that you will be getting it taken care of should make you feel great.  Good luck.  You'll have your whole life ahead of you without worrying about gyne.

Offline this_guy

• Posting Member
First, dude, kick ass results on the weight loss, I am seriously motivated by your story. Im 25 y/o and am about 60 pounds over weight. I'm getting started now on my workout plan and hope to get your type of results. Good luck with your surgery, its AWESOME that your insurance will cover it. Keep us posted.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024