Author Topic: Well here we go....  (Read 6978 times)

Offline Random

• Posting Member
I need to know if I should consult a surgeon or should I just work out or something...plz help thanks...

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
i disagree with the previous poster...i think you have a gland problem, the second picture shows it best...your nips seem to be puffed out and the breast around it seems to be coming to a point..

i don't think it's a severe case, but when it's your own body, to you it's severe...

Offline Spleen

It's really a pretty minor, borderline case.  I think working out would be a big help to your body image and health.  

Offline Random

• Posting Member
hey thanks for the great advice guys ;D I feel lots of fat under them but hopefully by working out intensely it will get rid of them...toronto what do you think i should do? ???  

at home i only have some dumbells so if you guys can tell me some of the excerises i can try id greatly appreciate it...and im 15 by the way..

thanks again everyone! ;)

Offline Random

• Posting Member
Also, one more thing guys....

Wont they just get more noticeable by working out ??? ...thought i heard that somewhere

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
hey thanks for the great advice guys ;D I feel lots of fat under them but hopefully by working out intensely it will get rid of them...toronto what do you think i should do? ???  

at 15 you should wait, it could resolve itself....when you get older if it's still around, i think that's a decision you have to make for yourself depending how much it bothers you...mine bothered me and i got it taken care of..

also weights and stuff won't really get rid of it, in most cases it makes it stick out more...working out is good for you but don't get disheartened if that does not resolve the problem...

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member

working out is good for you but don't get disheartened if that does not resolve the problem...

I suppose that should read, "workint out is good for you but don't get disheartned WHEN it does not resolve the problem..."

I mean, has anyone heard of a case where working out has made the problem go away? Ever? I dont think so.

Surgery on 11th of May. *gulp*

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
i agree..if there is gland, working out does not make it go away, it will make it stick out more usually

I suppose that should read, "workint out is good for you but don't get disheartned WHEN it does not resolve the problem..."

I mean, has anyone heard of a case where working out has made the problem go away? Ever? I dont think so.

Offline Random

• Posting Member
So what should i do  ???

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I think, Random, that it looks just fine. Maybe slightly, very slight abnormal, but it looks pretty normal to me...right now.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You're a skinny guy. I believe you have glandular gynecomastia and no amount of exercise and dieting will rid you of that.  I think your best bet would be to wait for it to go away on its own, you're only 15.  

At 15 years old, it might be wise for you to see an endocrinologist and maybe you can get the problem corrected sooner than later.

Offline Random

• Posting Member
how do i get it "corrected" what does it involve?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Random, you DEFINITELY have a case of glandular gyne. You can see it VERY clearly in the 2nd photo. I would classify this as a moderate gland case. I don't think it is a minor case, as do some others.

It may, or may not, go away on its own. But, it looks pretty "full-blown" to me. I don't think it will go away.

But, you may want to wait a couple of  years to have surgery just to make sure it doesn't come right back.

Good luck.

Offline Random

• Posting Member
well i was thinking of getting rid of it while its still moderate you know? before i enter highschool haha :D ...is there a chance of it coming back :-/

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Yes, there is a chance that it will come back at your age. Hormonal fluxuations are rampant at your age and you want to wait until your hormones go back to normal.

I know others on here will recommend seeing an endo before you have the op. I guess you cannot be too safe.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024