Author Topic: Should I start saving?  (Read 5034 times)

Offline xbz

This is my first post here. I'm 20, and about a month ago I first noticed some hard tissue under my left nipple; and I had a vague recollection of hearing about gynecomastia somewhere, so I grabbed my camera to document it as soon as possible.

By now, the tissue seems to have grown quite a bit larger (I'm also experiencing pain somewhere inside my pecs, even though they're not tender [yet]), and I can feel a similar tissue under my right nipple too. My nipples have also gotten more puffy, resembling the dreaded cones when they look as worst.

April:

May:

(Arms stretched up)

I don't know if this will progress further. Maybe I should start saving for a surgery. It might not have changed much, but changed it have - and who knows what state it will have reached in about a years time from now if it continues at the same pace.

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
I'd say add more muscle to your frame, then see if it looks okay. But, if it's gland, & bothers you, start saving. To me, you look bird chested. A lot of people pay surgery to have out comes as good as you.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
i don't see anything wrong, and i'm not one of those guys that looks at minor cases and says no big deal, i'll point it out even if it's mild, but i don't see anything here

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
You got to be kidding me. I would kill for your chest.  Seriously, don't waste your time worry about nothing.

Offline Spleen

I have to agree.  I see nothing wrong.

Offline rcbrown23

Agree...it looks fine.

Although, if you think it's growing, it may get worse. Start lifting heavy, low rep weights and don't drink a lot of beer...just liquer if your even a drinker.

That's just my two cents...could be wrong...

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
No, don't start saving, start running because I'm about to run you over with my car for wasting my time.
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline xbz

Thanks for your answers (and your time, please keep that car away from me :o).

Actually, I think there's something going on as the tissue I noticed more and more feels like a lump every day (and I don't think that it's only paranoia).

If anything more happens, I'll keep you updated.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Your chest looks great to me -- dont' see anything wrong with it.

If you feel something there only under your left nipple...not under both nipples...maybe it is a tumor. It probably isn't though, but it is something to be concerned about.

Have you had a girlfriend do anything to your nipples or anything to maybe make them ... seem like they are getting more puffy?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
xyz - what are we looking for?  I see nothing abnormal.

boobhater - I was thinking the same thing, get checked out for a possible tumor.  That would be worse than gyne, at least to me it would. If you feel a lump, get it checked by at least 2 docs. That's probably not something you want to mess with.

gynegoawayplz - I like the comment about the car....

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
xbz, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Your chest looks just fine.

Offline The_Slacker

you are totally normal. if it starts to get larger then maybe come back or go to a doctor. i dont really know what you can do if you catch it early?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024