Author Topic: Help with Gyne  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
Plz rate my condition and i am thinking about killing myself over these moobs.  :'( i hate them!!!!!!! :(
"I can Do ALL Things Through him who Strengthens Me"

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Im not a doctor but it seems u have gyno, but by the looks it seems like u have more chest fat. Your case is probably 7/10....in my opinion...Seems like you are young, what I would do if I were u, start exercising man, go on a diet. My brother almost had as much as you and he went on a diet, started lifting weights, and ran for 30 minute each day, now he has a six pack, muscular back and arms, a muscular chest, and only a small amount of gyne gland.

But killing yourself is not going to do anything man, you just need to take some steps and work off that fat and then talk to ur parents to get surgery.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
seriusly, are you thinking in that??
look, my condition was just the same like you, the only difference i guess was the age, btw, that doesnt matter, only if you were a older guy, thay could be some hard to remake, the guy up are right, if you start making exersise, and gettin in diet, you will see good results, if afther that you still whit the problem, you should had talked to your parents,.... if you do that since this moment, and you go to the doctor, and he gaves you an a date for surgery, you culd use thoose days to loos wheigh and after surgery your looking will be great, belive me...
if you dont have much money... ahm...have you heard about the "skin control", the clothe that compress your chest and tummy... if you cant wait, you can use that by the day, and get a work, run 25 minutes every morning, make some press or some gym exersice,... when you get the money you would look great, lets say that the surgery will be just for making you look a lot of better..
see ya dude..

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Just as an FYI, you don't need to keep making new threads about the same thing every time your other ones fall to the 2nd or 3rd page. Just reply to those and bump them up to the top.

Offline MSJ108

Just as an FYI, you don't need to keep making new threads about the same thing every time your other ones fall to the 2nd or 3rd page. Just reply to those and bump them up to the top.

yes agree

also to the poster, your case is mild in my opinion

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WON'T GO AWAY! :'(

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
It is hard when you don't know who to turn to when all they say is something else.

Offline MSJ108

dude its not that bad. i have seen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
but idk what to do i can't have surgery i can't get nothing why can't my heavenly father help me get through this. I am a tough guy and i go to bed crying each night plz help

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
man get a 0% credit card put the surgery on that and make 60 minimum payments every month tell you get the money

Offline MSJ108

man get a 0% credit card put the surgery on that and make 60 minimum payments every month tell you get the money

amen to that man. If you cry over it man go see some docs and get something done Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024