Author Topic: Please help me out....  (Read 5947 times)

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i know i have gyno and puffy nipples bad but i want others opinions.  took me a while to man up and show you guys and now i think i'm ready to talk to my mom about the surgery....

quick story...been workin out for about 2 years now in hopes that my chest would be normal like everyone elses but i've seen very minimal changes. i went from 280 pounds to 195 pounds. i'm 6'1" and 20 years old. i can remember having this since atleast 5th grade (10 years old). and i'm pretty sure i've had it before then. i cant take it anymore its been stressin me and holding me back too fuckin much (excuse my french)

also please rate my case on a scale of 1-10
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 01:28:52 PM by helloHELLO »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on your weight loss!

And congrats on 'coming out' so-to-speak... ;)

You need to see an Endocrinologist and then a Plastic Surgeon...

U live in the US? Ah, I see from another post that u are in NYC...

GB
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 01:09:32 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
thanks.
and yeah i live in NYC where its pricey$$$. i go to canada alot because i have family in montreal but i read that i can't have surgery there if i'm not a resident (or somethin like that).  i was going to talk to my gp first in hopes that he can somehow get insurance to help out with cost

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yes, afaik, Canadian PS's are unwilling to accept OOC patients...  :-\

Don't get your hopes up for your IC to help out.  Most IC's consider GRS as a cosmetic procedure and are unwilling to cover it... :-\

Start saving your coin dude...  ;)

Or... take out a small personal loan if you are working... Many PS's have 'discrete' payment plans...

GB

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i know but i'm just keepin hopes that maybe due to the stress and all that stuff that hopefully the IC would help me out. just keeping my hopes up lol.
how would you rate my case on a scale of 1-10??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
thanks.
i hate how some of the chest muscle is barely visible due to gyno. been workin hard on it too lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

been workin hard on it too

No matter how hard you work at it, the gyne will always prevail...  Surgery is the only answer!

GB

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Congratulations on the weight loss, ive done the same - been working out since i was 16 (21 now).. ive built a very good figure, but the gyne keeps getting me down and i sometimes feel - 'is it worth it' - but ive aranged for surgery in september - so thats keeping me going! Anyway, id rate you're gyne around 6/10, good luck in the future!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
Congratulations on the weight loss, ive done the same - been working out since i was 16 (21 now).. ive built a very good figure, but the gyne keeps getting me down and i sometimes feel - 'is it worth it' - but ive aranged for surgery in september - so thats keeping me going! Anyway, id rate you're gyne around 6/10, good luck in the future!
yo like everyday i feel like that lol. i honestly think the only reason why i continue to work out is because i get to listen to listen to my ipod and i love music

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
yea...maybe a 7...head on you don't look bad...but from the side you can see the real hanging over effect of the boobs....do you have any pics with clothes on? how about a full side.

I had surgery 1 year ago..wow. i don't even think aobu it now...i stand tall, good posture...etc.

I also wonder why i was so embarrassed and self conscious...honestly if they came back now i would not be so sensitive...i would be more open about my situation. When they are gone it becomes clear that not eveybody is looking at you.

goood luck...get surgery...

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
i went to see my gp and ask his opinion. all he said was that he can feel the breast tissue.  he said that everything else with me is good health wise and doesnt seem like i have any hormonal problems. he said if he sends me to an endocrologist (sp?) there would most likely be nothing wrong with me.  im going back next week for a blood test.

got me feeling bad now cause now i feel like my parents think im making all this up and just using it as excuses.

p.s.
funny and embarassing lil story....the doc told the recetionist lady to get some referrals for plastic surgeons and this lady would just keep saying "i have to look for plastic surgeons for him" out loud. i felt like everyone was looking at me and saying "i wonder what he's getting done??". and the other receptionist and one of the nurses there were about my age and hot.  it was icing on the cake...in a negative way lol

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
how do you think my results wll turn out if i get the surgery done by a good doc

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024