Author Topic: 19 Year old, 143 pounds, 5' 11". Surgery the only answer? Please rate pics  (Read 3286 times)

Offline acerpackard

• Posting Member
Hi,
Im 19 years old, 143 pounds and 5' 11". Over the last 4 or 5 years i have lost 4-5 stone, maybe more. I am at a normal weight (I think) and have really tried hard to try lose more weight in an attempt to get rid of my horrible "moobs", but I am finding it very difficult to lose more weight without stopping eating altogether. I am fairly active, play sport 4 times a week, and do weights 3 times a week (dumbells, benchpress etc) I have no self confidence and its been years since ive worn a t-shirt, i practically live in hoodys or sports jackets as i feel more comfortable in them.
Please have a look at my pics and tell me what you think, is surgery the only option for me now??

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/acerpackard/aaaa.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/acerpackard/bbbbbb.jpg

thanks
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:32:58 PM by acerpackard »
19 years old. 143 pounds :(

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
im not good at rating, but i'll just say 7 and yes surgery is the ONLY option you have.

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
i agree with moobz, id probaly rate it a 7 as well, you have some gyne there. Unfortunately even with working out a lot, that stuff is there to stay, surgery is really your only realistic option to fix it bro.

Offline Spleen

To my eyes, your is a pronounced case that can only be fixed surgically.  When you see a very female looking chest on a skinny guy you're talking about a profound case of gyne.  Yours could be a trickier case because it appears that some skin would have to be excised too, but there could be a very definite improvement.  Best of luck.

Offline acerpackard

• Posting Member
Thanks everyone for your replies. I have read through the forums and have a good idea where people in the UK go for their surgery. Hopefully I will be able to do something about it soon (if i get enough from my student loan, fingers crossed) as i will be starting college later this year and want to be able to do things i've never done before like go to the gym, go swimming , wear a t-shirt on a hot day (or any day at all) etc (its the simple things that would make me happy!)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024