Author Topic: Guests = Actual member  (Read 5965 times)

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Right now there are over 100 guests viewing this forum and there are only 13 actual members online.

I think that the makers of this site should point out somewhere useful that joining is FAST, EASY and FREE!! You know entice the guest.

This forum doesnt seem to be very active with members and so I think that guests should not just view the site but become part of it.

Let me know what you think wether positive or negative :)
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i was trying to remember if i lurked for long before i joined, don't think i did.  but i was so shocked to learn what this was there was no way i wasn't going to learn everything i could off the site by participating.  it's real easy, just give yourself a creative anonymous handle. 

of course if you're being paranoid about somebody learning about you visiting the site, you should worry less about cookies and more about just erasing the browse history, which you can also do selectively, usually starting with the menu bar and working down. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
just saw the count, still about the same, that's a lot of people discovering and learning about this.

but what struck me as funny was that the current lurker-to-poster ratio works out to about 15:1. 

don't be shy, guys, join the elite ;) 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024