Author Topic: Seeking some opinions please  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Wwarrior56

• Posting Member
Hey, I posted before with some poorly lit pictures, but I got around to getting some better ones now. So can I ask that you guys take a look? I'm not going to lie, my situation more often than not bugs the hell out of me especially because I eat properly, workout regularly, etc. First of all, (keeping in mind the look of my chest is almost always bothering me) would surgery be worth looking into? And probably most importantly, how long would I be looking at before I could get back into the gym lifting heavy weight? I want to approach a surgeon/doctor with these questions, and I suppose I should approach my family doctor to confirm that I have some form of Gynecomastia. I suppose you guys can tell pretty good from these pics though. I guess my last question is, in your opinion, could surgery really do that much to improve the look of my chest, or should I continue proper diet and exercise to improve the situation? Rate if you want and please share your opinions. By the way, I'm 19 yrs old, about 200 pnds and around 5"11. Thanks!!

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
From what I see, you seem to have a bit of gland behind your nips, but over all it's actually not that bad.

I can't really tell you what to do, but if I were you I'd just continue working out, and eating healthy.
If they're really bothering you, then you should look into surgery.

Your chest isn't bad to being with, so I believe that surgery wont have THAT much of a affect, but of course it will make it look better.

Offline Wwarrior56

• Posting Member
Yeah I'm not really looking for people to make a decision for me - like I really want to improve the look of my chest, and right now, and for a long time it has bothered me. I'm most concerned about how much time I would have to spend out of the gym, if I were to go with surgery.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member
You'll probably have to wait at least a month or so before you can get to the heavy weights I believe.

Offline Spleen

I had puffy nips fixed a few years ago and was back benching in 7 days.  Your mileage may vary.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024