Author Topic: gynecomastia  (Read 1791 times)

Offline shawnbod

hi im a new member only joined tonite
now are you ready for the bad news
i had my right breast operated on 4 weeks ago, my surgon told me it was a basic operation there will be no complications , she is one of the top surgeons at the hospital where it was done and she does a few breast ops a week (male & female ).went in on the friday all was well so i came out on the friday night , by the saturday night had pain and a fever , went back to the hospital on sunday and found out i had got an infection my right breast had gone black . they then cut the infection out and left a gapping hole in my chest for 4 days , then they partly stitched it up for another week , then they stitched it up completely . so now i have got a 7 inch scar across my chest and no right nipple.they said they will do skin grafs and tattoo me a nipple back on.
I DO NOT WANT TO PUT ANY ONE OFF JUST BE CAREFULL 
ive got pics after each operation ,im not going to put them on , as there a bit gruesome

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
please post your pics.  people need to know about the realities of surgery and the risks involved.
Im sure you aren't the only one who has had complications either.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline moobz

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is always a risk of an infection or complication, no matter how good a surgeon you get. Sure, the chances can be reduced, but there is always a chance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024