Author Topic: Here i go help me out!  (Read 6686 times)

Offline gyno_guy2008

• Posting Member
yeah these are my pictures

i weight about 230 6 '2 18 years old

i am starting to work out

know any good exercises for it?

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
unfortunately I think that just working out in your case won't do much good because it's easy to see that you have gynecomastia.  Although your case looks minor, it's enough to be noticed, and if you start lifting heavy weights for your chest,  you'll notice that your nips will be puffed out even more...My advice to you is to get the surgery and be done with it, then you can work out and know you'll look good for doing it.

Offline tim fuller

• Posting Member
I agree with Ellington that there is some gyne there that won't go away by just working out. I'm not sure what your ability is in regards to surgery, but if you have the means to do it, then I say go for it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I wouldn't recommend that you exclusively target your chest, but undergo a whole body strength program. Assuming that you haven't started working out yet, you seem to have a really good foundation of a body.

I would recommend that you start the book "Starting Strength" by Mark Rippetoe. This will give you a tremendous foundation in strength training (I wish I started at your age), and will give you a much better overall look. Start the training program now, and analyze your body after 6 months or so. If you still end up electing to go the surgical route, you will end up being happier with your results anyways.

Offline gyno_guy2008

• Posting Member
I agree with Ellington that there is some gyne there that won't go away by just working out. I'm not sure what your ability is in regards to surgery, but if you have the means to do it, then I say go for it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I wouldn't recommend that you exclusively target your chest, but undergo a whole body strength program. Assuming that you haven't started working out yet, you seem to have a really good foundation of a body.

I would recommend that you start the book "Starting Strength" by Mark Rippetoe. This will give you a tremendous foundation in strength training (I wish I started at your age), and will give you a much better overall look. Start the training program now, and analyze your body after 6 months or so. If you still end up electing to go the surgical route, you will end up being happier with your results anyways.

thanks for the advice

i really dont have the money for surgery right now

im 18 going to school and working a part time job

do i have to pay cash for the surgery or is there financing

Offline gyno_guy2008

• Posting Member

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
Dude, I wanted to get it done since i was 13 and didnt even know you could, well its over and done with now (3 months) and im 24 had the money for a while but didnt have the balls.

few things, 1 get as fit as you can first and see how it looks then. got pretty damn fit my self and it was still there although not nearly as noticable and you feel way more confident anyway.

secondly if you decide to go ahead with it you honestly need to choice someone who does this a damn lot or extremely well or you will be quite disapointed.
 Honestly if i could turn back the clock and get my money bcak at the same time i would, and i would say i had more puffyness than you. I also found that chicks dont really care about abit of gyne like we do (or however you roll), but im pretty sure they will notice scars and unnatural contours.

Just save up dosh as you go and see how you feel later. DOnt dwell on it too much like i did, its not worth it.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
honestly it' not that worst. yours is better than mine.. just add some muscles dude..compensate in your shoulders and biceps and you'll see.. i hate my chest so badly so i exercise and the result is they praise me 'coz i look good.. i can even took my shirt off even though i'm not that comfortable and i have to contract my chest muscles when taking my shirt off so that it couldn't be noticed.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
old thread.  see if original poster comes back, otherwise just let it end. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024