Author Topic: Pre and Post Pics  (Read 4980 times)

Offline psychogyne

• Posting Member
Ive been contemplating surgery. Just wanted to get your opinion. Also, any recommendations for doctors in NYC area would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:59:48 PM by psychogyne »

Offline MSJ108

You got a serious case there. I would suggest getting a consultation with Dr. Jacobs.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
u need to take a pic STANDING UP RIGHT not leaning forward

Offline psychogyne

• Posting Member
Had my surgery today. Will post pics soon.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

It looks really good !  :o ;D Well done !

Offline psychogyne

• Posting Member
Thank you. I am super happy with the results (so far).

Offline jaima

• Posting Member
You look good bro, can you tell me who was your surgeon?
Thanks.

Offline psychogyne

• Posting Member
Day 12: Went for a run today as advised. The bruising is almost gone. Did have a question regarding scar tissue/Leftover gland. I feel more on my left than my right. It is very stiff. Is this normal? Will the lump get smaller over time? 

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
Man, that looked like it turned out great.  I want the surgery so bad because of having these puffy nipples I just don't have the money to get it done.  I really don't have a problem taking my shirt off in front of people at times, but it's really all in MY head and it bothers me so much that I have a nice looking chest and then I look and see these nipples puffy on me.  But man, your surgery turned out great, where did you go to get it done and what was the price range?

DeeDubStyle619

Man, that looked like it turned out great.  I want the surgery so bad because of having these puffy nipples I just don't have the money to get it done.  I really don't have a problem taking my shirt off in front of people at times, but it's really all in MY head and it bothers me so much that I have a nice looking chest and then I look and see these nipples puffy on me.  But man, your surgery turned out great, where did you go to get it done and what was the price range?

Yea, I feel ya. I wish I would have know about gyno when I was 17 or so. Now im 22 and could have saved up. I have never been over weight in my life, but had the puffy nips for quite some time. I would also like to know what the OP cost was.

Offline psychogyne

• Posting Member
Guys, its never too late. Its probably one of the most liberating things i have ever done in my life.  I turned 29 in May and treated myself. Saved up for a few months. Price range is about 5-7K. I contemplated going to a general surgeon for financial reasons but didnt feel comfortable. However "breast biopsy" is covered by most insurance companies. There is a general surgeon named Dr. Woodward in Olney, MD that specializes in this, i didnt go with him because i was too far away and couldn't take time off work. Just want to throw that out there. Hope it helps. Thanks for all the positive responses.

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
congrats man looks better

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024