Author Topic: A little about me, and my orbs.  (Read 3040 times)

Offline TKP2008

• Posting Member
A little about me.

I started sprouting my man boobs back when I was about 9 or 10. I was a happy kid, and wasn’t really bothered by them yet. I’d entertain my friends by jumping around so my boobs would spin and flop. Good laughs were had all around, and I loved the attention.

They really started bothering me in high school. I put on some weight (Thank you Playstation!). I looked pretty rough if you factor in the acne, braces, bad haircut, and zero fashion sense.

It took me a full school year to find out my high school had an open access weight room at lunch hour. I went so I wouldn’t have to sit alone in the cafeteria. I got pretty ripped, but the boobs were always a constant. It sucked to be in such good shape but never able to were revealing shirts or no shirt at all. I was constantly begged by the football coaches to try out for the team, but was terrified of the locker room.

Things got better in college. I lost the braces, acne, and developed a little style although I was still getting bad haircuts. I was able to meet different people, get laid and make some friends. I had a great time, and had learned to live with my breasts.

Now at 25, I have made the decision to get the surgery. I have already consulted a plastic surgeon, but wasn’t comfortable with him or his staff. They were all pretty, especially the hot young secretary, who couldn’t help but ogle my breasts the whole time with a disgusted look on her face (bitch!). I’m seeing another surgeon, who has gotten good reviews on this site. My consultation is in a few days.

These pics were taken today, and are nowhere near how immense my chest had once been. I'm leaner than I used to be, and no pics exist of me without my shirt when I was really fat.

I can’t wait for this to be over. I want these things off me.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your story beleive me everyone on this site can relate to the everyday struggle of gynecomastia.

Good luck on the consultation!
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

Offline puffbiggie

• Posting Member
GOOD CALL ON YOUR FIRST VISIT.

If staff does not make you comfortable and show some compassion, then don't spend you dough there.  Matter of fact you should hint on which office gave u such a bad exp.  I realize that it could be an isolated incident, but your body is far more important than any one isolated incident.

Thanks for the post and let us know how it went. 

I am heavily leaning towards Bermant (it's far far away, but results seem excellent + good reviews).

Offline TKP2008

• Posting Member
It was uncomfortable. I'm giving this super smoking hotty all my personal info, and she can't even look me in the eyes. I wish I had on a novelty t-shirt with the "My Eye are Up Here!" text.

It's the Plastic Surgery Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I got the contact on google.  The PS lists the gyn procedure on his site, and lists the standard detail. I have the impression that the PS is more into  face lifts, and chemical peels (shit of that nature). I wasn't about to let him carve me up for practice, then charge me for the pleasure. Then again I don't know, he may be the best there is. He isn't mentioned on this site which I thought was highly suspect.

I was pretty nervous going in. The office is immaculate and very stylish. He had some hot HOT chicas working in there.

I'm going to see Dr. Fielding in Toronto, in the morning for my first consultation. I was going to wait for the nasty parts of winter to get the procedure, but instead have decided to get it done asap. I've been loosing some healthy amount of weight in preparation. Fielding has gotten good review, and apparently he knows how to get the gov to pay for part of the procedure. So maybe I'll save some money too.

Offline TKP2008

• Posting Member
Had my consultation, and it went good. This new doctor was way better than the last guy I saw, and made me feel completely at ease during the interview. My surgery is scheduled for November 5th, only 48 days away!

Offline TKP2008

• Posting Member
My surgery is a mere 3 days away, and I couldn't be more anxious. I never got a rating on my pics, at-least from none of you. My doctor said my puffiness were off the charts. I will post my post surgery pics.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
u got some pretty good size nipples man 7/10....surgery would definitely help...good luck with it tell us how it went.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Good luck with the surgery. And yeah you got a pretty severe case of gyne. So hope that everything works out.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
  one nipple hangs lower than the other ( they are uneven) so u may need a "LIFT"   to even you out

Offline TKP2008

• Posting Member
Hey,

It has has been roughly 6 days since my surgery, and I can't look at my chest without smiling. I finally got a look at myt bare chest today when I removed some bandages and foam pads.

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
holy shit dude, awesome results, looks like a different person... whos your surgeon? I'm sure people would like to know

Offline TKP2008

• Posting Member
Dr. Fielding, in Toronto.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024