Author Topic: *Fixed Pictures* Pre and Post Op 1 day later Pics - I had this done on 11/11/08  (Read 7732 times)

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 06:53:16 PM by JTFiveG »
Check out my surgery Pre and Post Op pics

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16185.0

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Hi,

Can you tell us more about your condition? Did you have lipo only or lipo and excision? Did you get lipo for the belly area too? Anyway, you look way better now. Congrats.

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
Can you tell us more about your condition?

A> Had it since I was 13 and thought exercise would fix it and the surgery was the wimp way to go. Thank God for the Internet :) After researching on the Internet I got the confidence to go through with this and recommend it to everyone with the condition.

Did you have lipo only or lipo and excision?

A> I had Gynecomstia via Scarless Breast Reduction (no excision) and lipo of the upper lower and flank areas from Dr. Baxt in Paramus NJ.
I did consult with Dr. Bl au in NY but didn't want to take the chance of ruining my nipples.

Anyway, you look way better now. Congrats. A> Thanks I feel better about it already. Still swollen but don't have to take any pain medication.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:35:07 AM by JTFiveG »

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
Here are two pics from today 4 days post op. I must be swelling because I think the 1st day post op picture looks a lot better. Anyway here they are.

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
Yes I had Smart Lipo on my flanks aka Love Handles. They're not totally gone but look better.

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
This is the Dr. I went to explaining the scarless method.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Vw6K4tUTw

Smart Lipo to remove fat.

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
Post Op 6 Days... I have reduced swelling and down to Neosporin + Pain and bandaids for wounds.

toohod

Please look at my link and let me know how you think I would do...I think we are similiar

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/toohod/

My link is posted above yours..

You look great with those new photos...Do you think its worth the lipo of the waist?  How many inches did you lose....Your results are making me get my surgery...Hope to hear from you!

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member

Please look at my link and let me know how you think I would do...I think we are similiar

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/toohod/

My link is posted above yours..

You look great with those new photos...
A> Thanks! It means a lot to get compliments because now I can honestly feel good about them.

Do you think its worth the lipo of the waist? 
A> Yes, because it will be sculpted to compliment your chest. Remember, the fat cells are being removed and if you have excess fat cells than they are going to protrude.

How many inches did you lose....
A> not sure yet because I haven't tried on pants just sweat pants for now.

Your results are making me get my surgery...Hope to hear from you!

Question for you - Where do you live? I highly recommend Dr. Baxt in Paramus NJ because he's got 30 years experience with all sorts of procedures and his consults are free. I met with two PS and had to pay 150 to see Dr. Bl au but wound up having the surgery with Dr. Baxt.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 11:48:15 AM by JTFiveG »

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
WoW is all I can say,  your PS did a fantastic job. 

Offline george1977

• Posting Member
Wow It definitely turned out excellent. Your skin really retracted well, especially with so much taken out.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I'm glad to see some of you guys have abdominal wall/flank liposuction at the same time.  As you know, many guys with gynecomastia are a little or a lot over weight.  I've made the point with a number of patients on these boards that you have to take the abdominal wall contour into consideration when you liposuction the chest wall.  Even if you remove all gland tissue, you have to be careful about how aggressively you can lipo the chest when someone has belly fat too.  If it's feasible to liposuction the abdominal wall and flanks or "love handles" in men, then I think you should.

Really nice result, BTW.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I had my surgery with the same doctor, and my results were amazing the first week after surgery.  Unfortuantely, my body decided to be stubborn and the scar tissue is taking its good sweet time to go away, so I may need to ask the doctor for some injections to dissolve it.

Anyways, very nice results man!

Offline JTFiveG

• Posting Member
I did some research about the swelling

From what I found
The left over fat is absorbed by the body's lymphatic system (causing the bumpiness) and then drained away naturally taking anywhere from 2 to 6 months for the bumpiness to go away.

Im not sure how the drainage actually happens whether it's through sweat or going to the bathroom.

Comments?
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024