Author Topic: Dr. Sherwood Baxt...has anyone used him?  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Atomic6

• Posting Member
Just hoping I could get some input from anyone that decided to go with this surgeon..

I understand he uses a different method than the traditional and I am unsure if this is supposed to be more or less effective?

Any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I had my surgery with him.  My body always seems to get hypertrophic scars, so I didn't want to cut up my areolas.  Based on how things looked the day after the surgery, he did a very good job.  My chest was nicely shaped and almost completely flat.  After a few weeks, however, the scar tissue set in and diminished the good results that I saw a few days after the surgery.  I'm 7 months post-op now and I can feel the scar tissue just starting to break up.  I'm confident that my chest will settle back down and I'll see the results I'm looking for, but from what I can tell, he did his job well.

A major plus for Dr. Baxt is that you can get 0% financing through him, and his price isn't too horrible either ($5k).  It was really nice for me to be able to pay for the surgery over the course of a couple of months. He and his staff are all very nice as well.  I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all.  If you haven't yet, have a free consultation and see how you like him. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 11:53:07 PM by Twin Peaks »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024