Author Topic: Before and After pics  (Read 3069 times)

Offline scott6459

• Posting Member
I used Dr. Jacobs in NYC.

I am 49, so I was fearful that I was not going to heal
as well as the younger guys who have the surgery.

It is now about 2 months post op, and I am extremely happy
with my result

Dr. Jacobs did not need to cut under my nipples, just the usual side incisions.
He took out about 450 ccs each breast.
I did have some muscle developed in my chest, however, the muscle that was developed was BELOW the fat and breast tissue.

As I said, these are pics taken a few days before surgery,
and 2 months after.

Offline unitedkingdom1

• Posting Member
i have to say mate they are great results do you still have scar tissue? i am 2months post from puffy nips and still have scar tissue

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
looks good bro, I had surgery with Dr. Jacobs last thursday. Had a look at my chest yesterday, I loved the way the left pec looked but the right one looked similar to pre op...I think its because I had more gyno there and as a result of all the lipo I have fluid inside... so far I am like 55% happy, hopefully as it heals I will be satisfied.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Great post!  I am 14 days post op and am noticing the same evolution.  From great to swollen and just now my right chest has really reduced in size (looks great).  Left side is still swollen, but has reduced much in the last 24 hours.  Seems normal, and we should not worry too much, so long as we went to an experienced doctor in the first place (Jacobs, Delgado, Felding, Bermant ect...)

chocoyote

why do you had such a big breast?
the gland is under the areola,under the nipple,so why doesnt everyonewith gynecomastie has got justmpuffy nipples and not such a big breast?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024