Author Topic: Is this bad gyne?  (Read 6163 times)

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
 ???
I am comtemplating surgery, would like some opinions.

Offline Spleen

Bad?  No. Very very mild if at all.  
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 12:58:52 PM by Spleen »

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
thanks for your opinion Spleen.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 01:12:13 PM by anonymous-one »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
It's not that bad, but if they make you unhappy and really affect you, don't let anybody tell you that you shouldn't do what you want.

I'm sure there are many surgeons in your area who could easily clear up that puffiness, but it's really up to you.  Do you find yourself hesitant to wear certain shirts or to remove your shirt in public?  My case, just like many others here, was bad enough that it affected me every day, and I just recently my surgery.

Personally, I would not have guessed that you had gyne without seeing your post here, so what really matters is how much it affects your life.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
Hi Nukem2k5,

Yes I am very hesistant to remove my shirt in public. I agree with everything you have said 100%. In the end you really have to do what maks you truly comfortable.

take care.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Most people wont think its too bad, but it definitely doesnt need to be that way.

if it were me, Id take action
... and the saga continues

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Yes, you have a mild case of gyne.  

Mild, Moderate or Major --- who cares.  It's gyne and if you choose surgery, I think that you would have great results.  

I've seen other guys who look like you where the PS talked them into lipo only.  NO! You don't want that.  

To this non-doctor, you look like yours is mostly made up of glandular tissue. Excision and lipo would probably be your best bet.

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
Yes, you have a mild case of gyne.  

Mild, Moderate or Major --- who cares.  It's gyne and if you choose surgery, I think that you would have great results.  

I've seen other guys who look like you where the PS talked them into lipo only.  NO! You don't want that.  

To this non-doctor, you look like yours is mostly made up of glandular tissue. Excision and lipo would probably be your best bet.

Hi jc71,
Can you please explain to me why lipo only, would not be a wise decision? would it not get rid of it? thanks.

Offline jc71

Well, it just looks to me that your gyne is predominantly glandular tissue, not fat.  

The plastic surgeon will use a cannula which is very good at breaking up and sucking out pockets of fat in your chest.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the cannula is just about worthless at removing the tough/dense glandular tissue under your areola/nipple area.  

That's why the surgeon will probably cut a very small semi-circle around the underpart of your areola and pull out your glandular tissue.  This is called excision.

Liposuction for fat
Excision for glandular tissue

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member
But his nipples are almost flat. They are not bulging out at all. If the tissue under the nips is removed, won't he have inverted nipples? I do not understand.

His nipples do not puff out - they are not at all protuberant. Why should he have surgery on the nipples, and risk deformity, which happens fairly often to many in this group?

That is definitely a fear I have about the surgery.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
cut out on soda and candy i bet it will go away its just chest fat your nips r fine. Dont bench a lot and focus on push ups or light weight more reps if you do bench  ;D

Gine2D

Do not waste your money,  you appear as "normal" as they get.

Offline jc71

cut out on soda and candy i bet it will go away.

good advice for a fat guy, this guy is skinny.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 07:09:23 PM by jc71 »

Offline anonymous-one

• Posting Member

good advice for a fat guy, this guy is skinny.

;D ;D

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
You look pretty good to ,me,maybe some chest excercises?
Cutting out pop and other sugar is a good idea for anyone,to lose that little bit of fat that most of us have here or there...I think it could hepl you...good luck...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024