Author Topic: Re: How bad?  (Read 2766 times)

Offline b-boy

• Posting Member
Hey

You look pretty much the same as me.

I'm not sure if I just have excessive weight (I'm 176cm/77kg), this is what I hope anyway.

You don't look bad at all. Have you tried weight loss/toning up? I'm currently dieting/cardio and have so far lost around 3kg in a three weeks.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Sory for the overkill in photoshop, my own paranoia.
so how bad am i? what kind of surgery would i need

How bad are you?  Well you have gyne.  Not bad compared to others that have it, but really bad compared to guys who don't.

What kind of surgery would I need?  Good question for a doctor but I would guess excision for sure and maybe a little lipo.  :)

MrCoon

no i havnt tried tonning up, well i lost masss weight in the last 4 yrs, i use ot be 6 ft @ 260 lbs, now im not to sure, ive put on alot of mpore musle in the arms do to my work. im very intrested in getting my test. levels high and hitting up the gym for some intence changes. i need to get my confidence back up dn the only way ican do this is by loking beter as sad as that may sound.

when i was obeese the bobs didnt bother me at all, now that ive lost weight its killing me

MrCoon

i strongly belive alot of mine is water retnetion becasue on days of hard work (Manual labour) the seem to dissapear if i dont hydrate myself properly throughout a day

Offline Spleen

Not that bad.  A good doc could remove some gland to give you a flatter appearance, but don't forget there are potential risks to any surgery.  Do your homework.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024