Author Topic: ONe Day Pre Op + ONe Day Post OP.. Surgery Feb 16, 2009  (Read 3369 times)

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
 ;D :D :) WHA U GUYS THINK? LIpo + Excision was done around nipple..Drains removed today after 3rd day..Sorry im tired today..Tom ill add more details..just got home from a long day of flying..just wanted to post the pics...tom ill elavorate more...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:07:55 AM by CAVA »

Offline petey755

• Posting Member
Looks great, must've been really irritating to be working out as much as u clearly do and still have that before look, now you look as you should for putting in those hours at the gym  :)

Offline monsterclean

• Bronze Member

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot..yea it was very irritating..But somehow i kept going..cuz i thought it would help..then when i found out it woudlnt..trough this site..i kept going so whenever i take 'em out..id look as great as i do now..

Here they are..Pics are worth a thousands word...both glands removed..

Offline rjr3

• Posting Member
Who did you have do the surgery?  Looks like you had a g-tube at one time(scar on your stomach)?  I'm happy for you.

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
those results are sick man.. congrats :)

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Awesome results.  Congratulations CAVA!
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline CAVA

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot guys.. i really appreciate it...I feel great..cant believe this misery is over..yea that scar on my stomach..I had my appendix removed when i was round 19...Well i flew down to mexico city last monday..stayed there 3 days..and i flew back thrusday..Medication..stay there + surgery was all $1500 Us..Doc was Dr. jose francisco jimenez reyna....I was saving to having it done here..but it was gonna take me a long time..i couldnt wait any longer..plus summer is around the corner..wanted to b ready by then..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024