Author Topic: Do I have Gynecomastia? :-(  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Jesse25

• Posting Member
Hi I have never taken off my shirt in public, part of the reason is I am not muscular at all and the other part is why I am here. My chest has puffy nipples and is rounded and my every shirt shows an imprint of man boobs.  :(
I have never ever done any drugs or smoked. Please let me know how bad is my chest (1-10 scale), I am finally thinking about doing something.  :-\  THANK YOU
My age is 25, height is 5.8 and weight is about 157 pounds. (Sorry I don't know how to attach documents to post)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/ihatethisgyno/03-04-09_1644.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/ihatethisgyno/03-04-09_1648.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/ihatethisgyno/03-04-09_1650.jpg

Offline mc88

• Posting Member
I would say you have it. It doesnt look too bad though, maybe a 3 or 4. Mines a little bit worse...puffier nipples. I'd give myself a 5 or 6.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I'd rate it about 6 - especially if it makes itself visible under clothing.

Offline Jesse25

• Posting Member
This really gets me confused  ???

Two of you said I have it and the last poster said I don't  :-X

Offline nitro1437

• Posting Member
its hard for me to tell but u can pretty much tell if your nipples stick out more then a 1/4 of an inch then you most likley have it.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Hi

u have a mild case i say 3 of 10

Bye
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Jesse25

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies!  :)

Will losing weight help in my case? Thank you...

Offline ams

you are fine. look very normal.  Look at pics of people that really have it. and you will be very happy with your chest.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
You have nothing to worry about!

Offline Jesse25

• Posting Member
Hi thanks for the replies, so as I see it its just in my head that I have gynecomastia? Right  :-\

I mean the puffy nipples are just natural and the "rounded look" will go away through exercise?

???

Offline Jesse25

• Posting Member
Can't believe you guys are now saying that I don't have gynecomastia!
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
If I were in your position, I probably wouldn't even bother with surgery. Looks very mild.

Offline Jesse25

• Posting Member
Well, if you feel the need to be a member of the "club", then get surgery, it's your decision. There's always a PS who will be willing to operate, but I can't see what he would be trying to remove. Of course, I'm not a doctor, and maybe you do have a hidden case of gynecomastia. It's there, but it's hidden. Just because many can't see it, maybe that means nothing. You might actually have a case of it that only a doctor can detect.

I think, i'll just try and loose some weight and pack on some muscle and see what happens... and how my shirts look on me.

thanks guys for not letting me run and get surgery :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024